G5 Club banner

FS: Kenwood CD Player w/ Bluetooth

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  colema62 
#1 ·
PRICE DROP!!! Looking to sell my Kenwood KDC-BT645U CD player with built in Bluetooth, USB and Aux input. I had it in my last car, and don't really feel like putting it in my G5. The dash kit that its in will fit a cobalt/g5 so that is included as well. It is a very nice stereo and the Bluetooth works very well. I found it easy to use and was also very easy to hear and be heard with. I still have the original box so that and as much of the paperwork I can find will be included as well as a remote for it. The stereo was only used for about 5-6 months. PM me with any questions! I am looking to get $150 with free shipping. I am also interested in a set of Steering Wheel Audio Controls for an 07+ Cobalt/G5 with the wiring harness needed to add it to my car, so if anyone happens to have a set I'd be interested in them plus cash on your end. Let me know if you got em! Thanks everyone! Below is a link to the radio's specs on Crutchfield and a picture.

$130 w/ Free Shipping

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-6AlJJ0ZjeZt/p_113BT645U/Kenwood-KDC-BT645U.html

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.