G5 Club banner

The Grafx Shop - WE will be selling ..... HID KITS ... very soon!

2K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  The GRAFX Shop 
#1 ·
thats right and many of you who joined our facebook group already knew this. but after months of testing and research i have found a top of the line kit. that i myself am going to be switching too (one reason being may as well use what i sell right?...lol) another being the brightness these kits are ... something else .I'mim going going to be selling slim kits. don'tnt want to waste anyones time with them big ugly ones... YUCK!
my slim kits will be priced better then most normal full sized ugly ones. and they are not cheap kits by any means.
i found a factory that will build my kits to my specs for my customers.

i tested 5 different kits ranging in prices and only 2 of them are left running. as i put them thur my ... own tests. one is left runnin because it took too long to warm up so i gave up on it ... sad really. and the other is thI'mkit im selling. i was letowardowords this kit from the start based on specs and customer service so its great that thats the top of my tests.

iv had these kits shaken to near death (death for some i guess ...lol)
iv had these kits running for hours and turned off and on fully in a bucket of water bulb and ballast.
i even did some light drop tests and they still keep workinI'm .. now im not saying you can hit them with a hammer and they will keep working. but they are tuff kits! .. again these are not cheap kits. i can get cheap kits that may last 6 months to a year at a lower price .... but thats now how i want to do things.

i want to offer the best possible kit at the best possible price
im going to be starting a group by shortly with more info. . this is basicly just a heads up

See less See more
#2 ·
good shit, wish i didnt just get hids. are you gonna sell just bulbs too? i might grab some from you when i want a different color

#7 · (Edited)
EDIT: Congrats on the new product! :D I still dont have any HID headlights (figuring out whether to go aftermarket prebuilt projector or make my own.) But when I do figure it out you have me as a customer!

Better? ;)

#9 ·
^ haha, thanks. Fixed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.