G5 Club banner

Winning a race never felt so sweet.

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  RVCA 
#1 ·
Its that time again folks. Now ive been in many "play" races and many races that where so sweet to win but nothing beats the feeling i got today at around 4pm est time.

So im with a lady friend of mine in my car on a casual cruise back to my house. Sitting at a stop light having a normal conversation then this black on black 06+ Stang GT pulls up next to me. I have to admit the thing did look pretty good but what this douche does next is just retarded.

Sitting there not looking to race i start hearing him rev his engine. Keep in mind its a beautiful afternoon and my windows are down so he can see who is in the car with me. Mcfly decides to light up his tires at the stop light,while its still red, just to prove how much of a badass he is. He rolls down his windows and i shit you not he had a Jeff Gordon hat on backwards and a pair of shades on and he starts nodding his head then blows my girly a kiss. At this point i can barely breath from laughing so hard because i seriously cant believe this tool thinks hes hot shit lmao who the fuck wears a jeff gordon hat and thinks their badass haha seriously?

Anyways i know whats about to happen and i know that its a GT pushing roughly 300hp with an exhaust so im guessing its prolly round 280ishwhp/300tqish, it may have an intake so im being generous. I also know that im about 600lb lighter so i pretty much got this in the bag.

Light changes to green Nascar boy lights up his fucken tires like a retard by the time he even moves off the line im already in 2nd gear and i know he has no hope of catching me so i drop it to the power band in 3rd wait for him to pull up next to me, wait for him to look at me i give him a thumbs up with a smile on my face and slowly turn it to a thumbs down with a look that says wow not impressed at all and by the way your about as cool as a pile of moist cow shit, I slam it in third pull away and the look on his face was beyond fucken priceless. When i did this i swear i saw like 10 different emotions in his face with in 5 seconds hahahahaha he went from thinking he is the most hardcore fucker walking the planet to having an appifiny realizing how much of a douche he is.

Granted if mr tard didnt light his tires up off the line it may have been a different story however he did and there is no hope of him beating me in 3rd or 4th gear. My girly was lovin it and it was such a good feeling to rape someone with an engine twice the size of mine hahah.

Actually to add to this post instead of creating a new one i lost my first race 2 nights ago to a mother fucken civic hatch. I knew i would lose considering it had a kpro built engine along with a 35r turbo pushing 25lb's of boost making 500ish/hp with a 9k redline gtf outta here with that shit lol. Fuckin thing destroyed me wasnt even close however it doesnt make me sad because one of the dudes at the shop that installed all my parts owned it 8).

Those are my stories 8) enjoy!

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
You always have the best war stories. Why can't this shit ever happen to me, honestly, lol. Although you have the ultimate sleeper.

I think I figured it out. The answer is rims. Seriously. If you have aftermarket rims apparently that automatically classifies you as a street racer and all the dumb ricers come flying out of the woodworks. Either that or stickers.

Which GT was it? If it was a pre-04 I can see why you demolished him.

#3 ·
it had the newer body style so im guessing it was a 05+. You should take a trip down here some time lol you would not believe how much fucken idiots are round where i live. Every friday/saturday night around midnight roughly 200 people meet up at the local sheetz, big ass gas station for those of you that dont know what sheetz is, and sit around and bs. 80% of them are fart cannon wanna-be's, no offense to anyone with a fart cannon on these boards 8), and do nothing but talk smack. The other 20% are sick ass cars, next time im there and if he shows up ill take a pic of the 1000hp supra that pops up every so often.

#4 ·
Does it always seem that everytime you come 2 a light some retard has 2 rev at you or spin thier tires i swear if its not the ricers down here its the f-ing ******** with thier big ass trucks that they have 2 b fast cuz there turbod lol nice kill by the way i havent had a run in with a v8 yet or nor do i want 2 but i have killed a bunch of v6's new and old. Another quick ? 4 ya off topic where r u at in Allentown cuz when i come home again i would like 2 meet up with ya

#5 ·
Hey, my dad grew up in Allentown! Lol If I ever found the time or was around that area, believe me, I would. There are very few things in this world more entertaining than a group of ricers.

We have our own version of that down here in Ironton. Only, there's no small assortment of nice cars. The entire place is literally packed with idiot kids driving around in circles. ONCE and a while you'll see a few nice cars.

And yeah... no point in racing a Kpro gt35r civic, especialy at that boost level. It would have been hard enough for you if he was all motor.

In Huntington once in a blue moon the local guys will arrange a meet and you'l see a viper, vettes, gto's, lightnings, sti's, evo's, yadda yadda. That's about the closest thing we can put together with "nice cars."

#9 ·
i was driving home from work and there is this patch of road where it is necessary for me to dodge rough patches. i look in my rear view and see a nice black camaro doing the same. will hes behind me until i get to my turn (onto a sidestreet with a short right turn lane), and when i slow down and get in the right, he feels the urge to floor it past me.

wtf i thought i was domestic rice. i hate when people do stupid shit like that

#10 ·
im from bethlehem, and work in the Lehigh Valley Mall at the ATT. If your ever close to the mall just drive around the lot... youll see my car parked all the way in the back by itself hahahaha.

Ya dude that kpro engine is 270WHP all motor... fuckin sick, spent 10k on parts for the motor ALONE. No doubt if any of you are close shout at me id love to take any of you for a ride lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.