G5 Club banner

Magden Automotive - Performance Computer Modifications for OBD II

6K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  The GRAFX Shop 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone!

Please extend the warmest welcome our latest supporting vendor/site sponsor Magden Automotive.

They specialize in Performance Modifications regarding your ECU/Computer plugged in through the OBD II plug.

Their web site is: http://magden-auto.com/

Their main product is the M.1b Performance Computer

This Performance Computer comes ready to show you a variety of data channels your vehicle has but which the factory doesn't show you. See some critical data channels that aren’t available with standard gauges. For example; Ignition Timing, Throttle Position and Air Intake temperature are just a few seen on most vehicles. Please check the application guide to confirm validation of your vehicle.

Choose your gauge layout and then choose which five data channels to view. Keep the customization going by choosing which skin to have on that layout. Don't stop there, now choose your indicator colors and even your gauge text color. You have many choices to pick from, so go ahead, get creative!

Packaged in a compact case, the installation is easy. Connect the four cables and you're ready to experience a new vehicle interface. No more cluttered interior or challenging installation to see data!

This unit is expandable and comes ready to upgrade, if desired. The DVI / LVDS video card or Additional Sensor card can be added.
MSRP: $649.00

Details about this product: http://magden-auto.com/products/1

A big thanks to XMKTG for referring this vendor to help support G5CLUB!

See less See more
#3 ·
I think there is single din pop out touchscreen LCD's you can buy that can use module/software... If not, you need a screen of some sort and you can plug it into the input and then there is a kind of mouse you can buy for the non-touch screens or incompatible screens/devices.

I may be purchasing one of these or see if I can try one out to review. XMKTG has it in his ride (magden is his sponsor). So it may be best to ask him about the operation of this unit for now.

#8 ·
FYI:
I think I may contact them about trying their product....

In case you guys/gals did not notice, Magden was featured in the GTR used in the Fast and Furious movie also in 2 other rides for tuning & what not... looks awesome!

Props for the movie plug & famous supporting vendor on the site ;). I'll see about getting this for my AVIC soon after I go boost, I'll think it'll be useful!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.