G5 Club banner

HilBile vs Ricer

2K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  bann1315 
#1 ·
So 2night i was puttin my 18's back on 4 Hot Import Nights in Dallas this weekend. When i got done my wife was hungry,so we went to McD's. As im at the light i notice this dark car coming the BLUE underglow. I was like ok w/e well it turns out 2 b your normal 1995-1999 Civic.(Altezza taillights,big exhaust,rims,i notice a big tach,and of course underglow. Well we get r food and we leave well it just so happens we catch up 2 him. I was just gunna toy alil bit thats all. Well we get a nice straightaway and i toy like any of us on here would. He dont bite! So i turn on the road 2 go home and hes still behind me and as i turn i notice him gettin on it alil bit(Exhaust Sound). He gets about 2 my door and i jump in2 it. By the time i shift in2 3rd which i miss the first time(Been drivein a auto 4 about a month while my car was in the shop) Knowing my car just got back and knowing the new motor has low miles i only get it 2 about 5500rpms.In 4th i had aleast 4 cars and i wasnt even pushing it. I know another RICER kill but it was still a kill 4 the GOOD GUYS!

#5 ·
Nice i love that pic that is funny as hell.

o and SS no flare dropping 2night i figured him hearing me miss 3rd and then pull away again was bad enough 4 him lol

#8 ·
yea, i have this buddy of mines here in school who has an integra and he wants to race, i just looked at him and chukkled. lmao... yes.. chukkled. he got soo mad, and thats good. so when he is ready to race, he will be hyped, and then all i would have to do it accelerate to 30mph, and put the car in cruise control.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.