G5 Club banner

WA/OR I need stock exhaust!!!

3K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  BlueG5GT 
#1 ·
Looking for stock dp and catback from any cobalt or g5 engine type!!!

This is the last thing I need for back to stock conversion!!

Anyone have one can give up or possibly anyone have one and want to trade plus cash diff on a full CIA setup???

Please let me know asap!!!! I'm in auburn wa right now but willing to drive anywhere in wa for it.

#5 ·
i do actually, its catless... but i'd be looking to trade plus a couple bucks to make up the diff in what I paid partially... for a stock catted dp in exchange for a catless dp from CIA, i'd swap for the dp plus $50... just got it late last year... 3" dp.

#9 ·
could probably be arranged if you have the right tools lol... i'll still keep trying locally as i don't even have one minute to spare in myd rivetime to albeta as i'll need to be there friday morning and i'm leaving thursday afternoon and its an 18 hour direct drive to there... so hopefully we won't take much long than an hour and hopefully you'll have the right tools... do you have an aircompressor just in case the nuts are ceased in place?

Also, i can give you a smoking deal on the full setup if you want to trade... if you want the whole setup, i'd trade you header and catback as well for overall trade of $600 difference.

#10 ·
i dont have the cash for it or else i would... and no i do not have an air compressor and ive never taken one off before so i dont no what tools i would need.... and my exhaust is completely stock except i welded on a magnaflow muffler

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.