Fu***ng hondas [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: Fu***ng hondas

Cherry GT
07-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Well this is not a place I usually post in, but..............

There has been this punk kid around town in a supposedly turbo'd civic.
Seems like almost every time I'm out just crusing around this little F'er
always seems to find me and wants to race. I told this kid many a time that
I do not street race and he contuines to try to get me to race him. Hes always
reving his motor, trying to spin his tires, accelerating fast past me then slows back down to me again, same shit always.
Well last night I was out about town and of course you know who found me.
Continuing to be his dumbass self. I just ignored him again. Later that night
I was driving towards home and here come this little f**k again. Now I have been getting tired of this little f*k, and he pulls beside me and says lets race right here, no cars on the road. I said you know I don't street race. He says oh come on you little pussy and your GM piece of crap.
Now this kid has pissed me off for the last time, I said lets go out of town
(where I do 1/4 mile runs) to a closed road, follow me, and he does.
We get there and I'm sitting with my boost controler turned completly down
(so like 6 psi) but I'm sure its still no problem.
I tell him that you can honk 3 times and go on the third, giving him a slight advantage. We do and I pull from this kid the whole 1/4 mile and I can't even tell you how far behind he was, maybe 15-20 car lengths, lol.
So I slow down and pull over and say what happened to you ? He says my turbo didn't kick in (hahahahaha) and f**k your GM. I said now that you know that you are slower than f**k, leave me alone !
That being done I drove home and called it a night.
I get up this morning and walk out to the porch to have my coffee and I can not
believe what I see............................................
All I have to say now is this little f**k better not let me see him anywhere,
I guess I won't go into what might happen.

TommyB681
07-18-2010, 09:12 AM
go fuck him up

springerdesigner
07-18-2010, 09:14 AM
OH FUCK THAT SHIT. Head bustin tonight.

davis9
07-18-2010, 09:14 AM
WHAT THE FUCK?! just because you beat him fair and square he has to be a sore loser about it.. typical honda drivers. sorry to see this man.

diablo9287
07-18-2010, 09:16 AM
beat his ass but in the end u would end up on the shit end of the stick unfortunately.. well as far as the law is concerned im sure kickin his ass would feel good. i guess the more mature thing to do it find a possible way to prove it was him i mean thats gotta be a decent amount of damage for the police to look into it especially with a suspect.
people are such scumbags not the first time ive seen this on this site alone its ridiculous hopefully karma catches up with em and perhaps an ass kicking.

Cherry GT
07-18-2010, 09:24 AM
I did call the cops to report it,
I really doubt they will do anything.
Its hard to prove that he did it and can't
really tell them that I raced him and he
lost his ass bad. I moved the car to the shade
and I am hoping that some wax will remove this.

Must be a honda owner thing.

n1ckateen
07-18-2010, 09:34 AM
what are you supposed to do about this? if i were you I would remove all the stuff about the rac.... because people will indeed find it. When i was talking about my clutch messing up in my ss just days after i bought it i explained the scenerio and they said i was racing so they won't back shit. man that really sucks, i hope that kid gets what he deserves you've put so much money and hard work into making your car so nice..

nhanson
07-18-2010, 09:49 AM
whoa...how old was he?

i would say 18+ go beat him down...

clarke
07-18-2010, 09:59 AM
you should just casually pop a knife in that cunts tires. or the door panel ;)

or this

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af132/8biithero/pickaxe_car.jpg

jordan_fehlman
07-18-2010, 10:07 AM
What a do*che bag!.. it made me sick, i was enjoying the story untill i read that you got up the next morning... Made me sick to even scroll down. Im glad you called the cops and reported it. That do*che will get what he deserves!

Some lacquer thinner will take off that paint. Just be super carful doing it. If your careful shouldnt harm your clear coat at all. Or just try some Tar-Remover. That it a little more on the save side.

karnivor
07-18-2010, 10:12 AM
will it not let you day douche?

and randy, if you retaliate back, it wont just get YOU in troube, but he is going to retaliate back again as well. not worth it. try to suck it up and let it go. thats the best thing you can do in a situation like this

kidd1406
07-18-2010, 10:16 AM
yeah next time it could be worse such as tires or brake lines

iceman51
07-18-2010, 10:17 AM
Hopefully he used Honda paint and a good rain will wash it off.:D
But really you never can tell what kind of reaction you will get when you prove the other guys car is a piece of crap, and the only thing fast about it is his mouth.

Cherry GT
07-18-2010, 10:30 AM
I put the car in the shade and hosed it down to cool it off.
I think the cheap ass bastard must of used cheap walmart paint,
because it came off fairly easy with some cleaner wax.

Not really sure yet what I might do if I see him again.
I think he'd be less than 18 years old, still in high school I believe,
or at least looks like it.

I'm just glad as hell that it came off without much of a problem.

springerdesigner
07-18-2010, 10:45 AM
glad it all came off.

SJL26
07-18-2010, 10:48 AM
wow! Maybe it was car marker? and not spray paint if it came off that easily?

but good thing it came off...my jaw dropped when i saw the pics

Spencer
07-18-2010, 10:52 AM
man, JDM really messes people up! but im glad to see it all come off. cause your car is awesome.

Wickerman
07-18-2010, 10:54 AM
Just makes me disappointed to see how vengeful and childish some people can get, just glad to see it came off.

canuck06
07-18-2010, 10:55 AM
Kick his ass!!!,if you beat him enough he will know not to mess with you,he is just a punk win or lose take it like a man and move on.damn kids!!

Bumblebee
07-18-2010, 11:17 AM
O fuck no, go mess his shit up, put him in a gurney...

nair88
07-18-2010, 11:35 AM
so sad to see your car like that. definitely glad that it came off.

william745
07-18-2010, 11:59 AM
paint thinner on the hood is always a good way to say fuck you back.But in all seriousness I am glad to hear that it all came off.

07-18-2010, 11:59 AM
That's horrible.....Hopefully it will wax or buff out without permanent damage.
See below illustration for permanent solution:

Cherry GT
07-18-2010, 12:05 PM
lol !

boomabile6100
07-18-2010, 12:09 PM
damn dude, glad it wasnt anything else! i was worried when i scrolled down like slashed tires etc. if i were you id say okay lets race again, lay spike strips down ahead and let his "turbo" kick in and let his gay self hit them spike strips lol.
i would be livid, holy shit.

bann1315
07-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Boy, good thing he didnt spray your rims!

07-18-2010, 12:19 PM
Boy, good thing he didnt spray your rims!

That probably would have been a lot better than paint. Chrome finish or glass would be the easiest to clean up.

$p33d-d3m0n
07-18-2010, 01:01 PM
What a little punk ass. Definetly a little kid hes just pissed his POC car isnt az bad ass as he thought. glad it came off. You should get him back in a less obvious way. then pArk in ur garage. i always do.

kingG5
07-18-2010, 01:01 PM
have a freind with a diff car that he does not know? put ur hair up in ur hat go for a cruise till u find him...tail him to his home and bust out ur story n pics on his parents.

this is what stoned steve would do..

now sober....thats a different story.

diablo9287
07-18-2010, 01:14 PM
i say u set up a surveillance camera just in case hes back to check tonight. if u see him around town maybe even egg him on something like what was said before" that must have been cheap honda paint". when he comes back again to do something else every bit of evidence to really f*** him that scumbag.

]{ris
07-18-2010, 02:46 PM
Screw Hondas and screw him! Tell his ass to come to Alabama and him and his PoS Honda would be ate alive by American muscle.

toolman
07-18-2010, 03:03 PM
you should just casually pop a knife in that cunts tires. or the door panel ;)

or this

http://i1001.photobucket.com/albums/af132/8biithero/pickaxe_car.jpg

this!

What a fucking loser.... he begs you to race him, he loses, and then he fucks up your car. What a coward.

ItzRegardie
07-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Oiy.

Sorry this happened.

jestin90
07-18-2010, 03:17 PM
Wow Randy, thats terrible. Id fuck his shit up, at the minimum do his tires, and when he gets new ones, do them too. Another thing that works wonders is a torch to all the bumpers/doors, windows are so overplayed, but get them too. And its not because he is a honda driver, its because he's a punk kid.

ItzRegardie
07-18-2010, 03:19 PM
And its not because he is a honda driver, its because he's a punk kid.

I didn't wanna say it, cause no one ever listens to the Honda driver, even when its true. But thank you!

People like this wouldn't be welcomed in any true Honda enthusiast car club, just as much as you all wouldn't want them around.

jestin90
07-18-2010, 03:21 PM
Yeah, around here its assholes in mustangs and camaros, not hondas.

dayhoff35
07-18-2010, 03:36 PM
Sorry to see that man, people just don't respect other peoples things but a claybar should take some of the paint out also if you have not done that i had a ton of overspray on my other bumper andi just claybared it and it looked brand new again.

G5tunerGuy
07-18-2010, 07:45 PM
this is sad :(

Aredtear
07-18-2010, 08:50 PM
All I have to say is Wow.......... What a stupid Fuck..... If I were you, the very next time I see that kid I'd rip him outta his car and tell him you touch my fucking car again and you will not walk for as long as you live..... Then if the cops show up at your house saying you threatened him just tell'em it wasn't a threat.... it was a promise. Haha

Fuck man that is such a fuckin piss off...... I hope it's an easy fix and not a whole paint job

MangoStarr
07-18-2010, 08:59 PM
Sorry to see that man. I hope to see it looking beautiful again soon.

1cleanG5
07-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Holy Crap, I would quite literally run this kid off the road if I saw him.

Memedya
07-18-2010, 09:08 PM
No,you wouldn't.

Cherry GT
07-18-2010, 09:20 PM
Now that I have settled down a little bit,
I think I should have left the "honda's" out
of the thread title.

It was the punk kid and not the honda.

I washed the car this afternoon and it looks
fine now, can't tell anything was ever there.
Thanks for all the advice.

Shilly24
07-18-2010, 09:27 PM
Personally man that little ricer knows where you live so set up a hidden camera outside your house and get it on video next time (hopefully there wont be a next time) this happens. Chances are he'll do it again once he see's you and you refuse to beat his ass again. So just get it on tape this time and then charge him when you have the proff and let him pay for some of your next mods ;) Good to hear that shit came off though

_UnLiMiTeD_
07-18-2010, 09:37 PM
i still hope your just not going to let him get away with it... If punk kids are able to do shit like that and get away with it, it only encourages them to do it more thinking they are invinsible. Trust me

ItzRegardie
07-18-2010, 09:37 PM
I'd DEFINITELY get a camera set up.

If it were me, I'd set it up and go provoke him again lmao.

G5tunerGuy
07-18-2010, 10:42 PM
lmao thinking the same thing :lol:

Sickness
07-18-2010, 10:56 PM
Wow I haven't been reading much here lately and the first thread I stop to read when I get home. Happy it came off... But do not let him get away with that. As others said set up a camera find him and egg him on.

NJjon
07-18-2010, 11:06 PM
if hes under 18, send him to me and i'll whack him with a bat a few times.

Epro
07-18-2010, 11:07 PM
I did call the cops to report it,
I really doubt they will do anything.
Its hard to prove that he did it and can't
really tell them that I raced him and he
lost his ass bad. I moved the car to the shade
and I am hoping that some wax will remove this.

Must be a honda owner thing.

I'd try swirl remover or some type of polish. If you wax it, you'll just seal it in.

I put the car in the shade and hosed it down to cool it off.
I think the cheap ass bastard must of used cheap walmart paint,
because it came off fairly easy with some cleaner wax.

Just read this, yeah that works too lol

Juanio
07-19-2010, 12:59 AM
what a douche bag.. good to know you got that shit off.

Nighthawk243
07-19-2010, 01:35 AM
Luckily he is too retarded to realize that spray paint is one of the easier things to remove from automotive paint. Spray paint just clays/buffs off.

Now if he had used Methylene Chloride, then your paint would've been pretty much melted off the car.

toolman
07-19-2010, 08:28 AM
Glad to hear it came off. That good coat of wax that you have on the car probably helped to keep the paint from adhering well.

Maybe you could talk with Rob and see if he has a surveillance camera that would work for your situation.

I told my wife about this last night, and she got pretty upset about it. I think she likes your car. ;)

Schererzy
07-19-2010, 02:07 PM
fucker wish i lived in new mexico right now that shit pisses me offf...good thing you got it off though

Beamer
07-19-2010, 02:29 PM
that is bs, guess you got it off? If you know who it is did you report them and sue?

bann1315
07-19-2010, 03:09 PM
that is bs, guess you got it off? If you know who it is did you report them and sue?

he raced him.

Uhhhh ya officer i illegally raced this prick and then he tagged me....

Sure he'll win that one.

Rob
07-19-2010, 04:26 PM
all I have to say... and I won't even abbreviate it...

WHAT THE FUCK

That is so retarded and that guy SERIOUSLY deserves a beating... if you've seen him around town, your bound to see him again... seriously Randy, lay it on him like theres no tomorrow.

Or find out where he lives/works, slash his tires, smash all his windows, spray as much of his car as you can, make his life a living hell then setup some cameras & security stuff at your house so you can catch him in the act if he tries to come back and beat the crap out of him plus catch it on video.

That's what I'd do at least... but I may be slightly overboard lol.

kingG5
07-19-2010, 04:48 PM
Alot of tough guys here eh....imm willing to put money on betting that none of u would do the shit u said u would do In that situation

ItzRegardie
07-19-2010, 04:51 PM
haha I'd second that.

Watch this kid have security cameras up. You go and fk his car up, and he reports you and gets you charged with property damage.

Sickness
07-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Just do what the kid was doing to you follow him around bugging him and embarrass him in front of people. Then set up a camera... a little provoking goes a long way. Not like you have to retaliate or it will just get worse.

nhanson
07-19-2010, 04:56 PM
Alot of tough guys here eh....imm willing to put money on betting that none of u would do the shit u said u would do In that situation

id third that but i seriously would...cause if he did it once he will do it again

Sickness
07-19-2010, 05:00 PM
By embarrass him I mean with words he lost to you and knows it let his friends know. Seeing what he did getting to him wouldn't be that hard.

kingG5
07-19-2010, 05:12 PM
Lol more like u did damage that was easily reversed to an inanemnt object so I'm going to do physical harm to your body which will result in me losin my freedom.....does that make sense?

Your freedom is not worth the revenge on someone else.

/Steve talking sense

springerdesigner
07-19-2010, 05:15 PM
Lol more like u did damage that was easily reversed to an inanemnt object so I'm going to do physical harm to your body which will result in me losin my freedom.....does that make sense?

Your freedom is not worth the revenge on someone else.

/Steve talking sense

go smoke foo.

racin jason
07-19-2010, 05:31 PM
Wow That is F##Ked Up. Glad to hear it came off. In the state where i live i think you can shoot people that come on to your property with ill intent. Don't let the little fucker off the hook. Find out where he lives and talk to his parents. Maybe they will ground him from his POS honda, and offer you some restitution. Either way this dude is a gutless piece of shit and everybody where you live needs to know that.

kingG5
07-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Wow That is F##Ked Up. Glad to hear it came off. In the state where i live i think you can shoot people that come on to your property with ill intent. Don't let the little fucker off the hook. Find out where he lives and talk to his parents. Maybe they will ground him from his POS honda, and offer you some restitution. Either way this dude is a gutless piece of shit and everybody where you live needs to know that.

in bold u will see the #1 problem with the USA.

ItzRegardie
07-19-2010, 06:25 PM
Negative. The Right to Bear Arms is one of the few good things left about the USA. We'd all be speaking Japanese if not for it!

kingG5
07-19-2010, 06:44 PM
to funny...u have such little faith in your society that you feel the need to bear arms to ensure your survival in this world?

look at canada....

we be doin just fine.

Disclaimer* I love the USA!

edit* and guns to!

ItzRegardie
07-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Faith can be misplaced. Its there for a reason, and keeping it now is about principle. The Founding Fathers wanted citizens to have the ability to overthrow a corrupt government. Of course, this will most likely certainly, absolutely never happen, but again... its principle, and history. Congratulations on Canada doing so well... I commend you. We're not you, however.

I'll probably never die in a plane crash, but I still put my seatbelt on.

hawk5211
07-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Negative. The Right to Bear Arms is one of the few good things left about the USA.

This is why I will never go to Texas, no offense...

I'm no pacifist hippie, but I have to say that Americas gun laws scare me.

ItzRegardie
07-19-2010, 06:53 PM
I am neither born in Texas, or in Texas on my own free will. Non taken.

That brings a good point up though. Back in the early 90's I believe, in the very city I'm stationed at right now... a crazed gunman crashed into a restaurant and began shooting. I believe he killed quite a few people, including several Army soldiers stationed here eating with their friends/family.

A citizen with a concealed weapons permit shot and killed him, saving many peoples lives.

bann1315
07-19-2010, 07:38 PM
OK GUYS!!

This is all great and stuff.. But this thread isn't really about Our right to bear arms or anything like that.

THis is about randy's car.

Randy is a noble person, he's not some young ill tempered teen. haha. I like the camera idea.

And i also like talking to the parents.
Its not like you also some 16 year old punk.

nair88
07-19-2010, 07:43 PM
look at canada....

we be doin just fine.
how do you get 100 canadians out of a swimming pool?

politely ask them to get out of the pool.

kingG5
07-19-2010, 08:39 PM
how do you get 100 canadians out of a swimming pool?

Politely ask them to get out of the pool.

yes sir!!

Cherry GT
07-19-2010, 08:51 PM
I told my wife about this last night, and she got pretty upset about it. I think she likes your car. ;)

Well Luke, tell her she is my favorite wife on this site. :)

hahahahahahh
fuck you

dayhoff35
07-19-2010, 09:17 PM
Another idea would be to fallow him home one day get his address and then send his parents a letter with the pictures and explain to them what had happened.

kingG5
07-19-2010, 09:23 PM
thats a more dumbass thing to do than racing the guy in the first place....yah good idea..admit on paper that you street raced their kid lol

Sickness
07-19-2010, 10:39 PM
I would watch out I have the feeling the kid will do it again... Just look how persistent he was about racing you. Please tell me your putting a camera in I don't want to come on to see your beauty in pain again.

_UnLiMiTeD_
07-19-2010, 11:05 PM

oh please... your one of the biggest e-thugs on here man lol

MillaTyme
07-19-2010, 11:07 PM
camera is by far the best idea. but another idea that would be movie worthy would be to get your local car club and tell them about this then have them all wait where you raced him with bats and then bring him there by provoking another race and beat the shit out of his car.

dayhoff35
07-20-2010, 05:26 AM
thats a more dumbass thing to do than racing the guy in the first place....yah good idea..admit on paper that you street raced their kid lol

You wouldn't have to put the race I just ment how the kid always fallowed him and always asked to race and that you suspected him of doing this

sacrdandprofne
07-20-2010, 08:59 AM
That's just fucking ridiculous.

Grundle
07-20-2010, 12:19 PM
WOOOOOW! WHAT A C**K (no not a cook hint hint)

What a pussbag. If hes man enough to taunt you then he should be man enough to except defeat. Oh right forgot he drives a honda. Sigh

you should eat his face id do it, use bbq sauce its the best i guarantee.... then again i probably wouldnt id be more like uh i know what he looks like i know what he drives and hunt him down and put sugar in his gas tank. not traceable. BAM problem solved

also if you go to the cops and said this kid vandalised your car cause you guys had a little race, more then likely they'd be all over the vandilism seeing how that you have proof (kinda). Just be like "i raced this kid and won so he 1) trespassed onto my property while i was sleeping 2) vandalized my property 3)harrassed me and taunted me for days and would call me names until i did race him 4) Stalked me home all the time."

But the problem with the first two is can you prove that it was him? i know you could prove the 3rd one but the other 2 are the biggens youd want to get on him. You could file a restraining order on him, but at that point you might as well have a whistle and yell rape and carry pepper spray.

just my 2 cents.

Nighthawk243
07-20-2010, 07:39 PM

Naaa... he just teaches classes on how Trolling is a art.

kingG5
07-20-2010, 09:01 PM

how do i e-thug? just cuz i say what i want doesnt make me an e-thug.

Naaa... he just teaches classes on how Trolling is a art.

indeed.

G5tunerGuy
07-20-2010, 09:08 PM
no the troll is me ;)

kingG5
07-20-2010, 09:15 PM
yup your right. im just an asshole.

G5tunerGuy
07-20-2010, 09:32 PM
yes you are god go get a life you damn internet bully ;)

toolman
07-20-2010, 10:00 PM
yup your right. im just an asshole.

http://himalmag.com/blogs/files/2009/12/asshole3.jpg

kingG5
07-20-2010, 10:01 PM
thats closer to the truth than you would ever know,

G5tunerGuy
07-21-2010, 06:31 PM
that pic is funny!

toolman
07-22-2010, 09:10 PM
Any news lately? Is the kid hiding from you?

G5tunerGuy
07-22-2010, 09:12 PM
randy cut his hair and is now stalking him while wearing a Hawaiian shirt ;)

jestin90
07-23-2010, 06:10 AM
Well I hope he's wearing a Yankee hat and Jean shorts, cuz magnum p .I. Kicks ass.

G5tunerGuy
07-23-2010, 09:26 AM
haha!

charba951
07-23-2010, 10:58 AM
Somehow missed this post but I hope all is well with the car. It's so nice!

sacrdandprofne
07-23-2010, 12:52 PM
I would agree that mounting a camera would be a great idea at this point.

Though, at the same time, I doubt he'd be dumb enough to try it again. Of course I'm giving him loads of credit with that statement.

G5tunerGuy
07-23-2010, 12:54 PM
yeah he does drive a honda ;)

ItzRegardie
07-23-2010, 04:02 PM
yeah he does drive a honda ;)

http://www.forumsextreme.com/images/sFi_bat.gif

Cherry GT
07-23-2010, 06:44 PM
Any news lately? Is the kid hiding from you?

Well Luke, it kinda seemed that way as I have not seen this kid since the incident. He used to drive by my house (I live on main street where the kids cruise friday and saturday nights) often and rev his motor up.

Today when I went to lunch there is a piece of paper stuck on my window.
I guess he came by NAPA sometime this morning, but I did not see him.

I had to take of pic of this piece of paper.

so here it is................

Bumblebee
07-23-2010, 07:12 PM
:lol: I lol'd

He's probably scared shitless of you now lol, He knew a black eye or some harm would come if he tried to say sorry in person.

o thats good lol cobalts hahaha

toolman
07-23-2010, 07:43 PM
There might be some hope for that kid.

Rob
07-23-2010, 08:08 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

ROFLMAO!!!!!

That, my friend, is hilarious... simple fact is he shouldn't have done that in the first place... I still think this whole situation is fucked up really...

Good on him for apologizing though, I bet he had it in the back of his mind all along and does show the kid has a conscience but at the same time is not fair for you...

How do you feel about the apology letter Randy?

springerdesigner
07-23-2010, 08:11 PM
:lol: epic...

I wonder if he signed up here or is lurking. Maybe he saw your decals and wanted to know what was going to happen... just a thought.

:lol:

Cherry GT
07-23-2010, 08:37 PM
:lol: I lol'd
o thats good lol cobalts hahaha

I also got a good laugh at the cobalt remark.
I'm not sure he could "WHIP COBALTS" any of them. lol

There might be some hope for that kid.

Kinda what I was thinking Luke.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

ROFLMAO!!!!!

That, my friend, is hilarious... simple fact is he shouldn't have done that in the first place... I still think this whole situation is fucked up really...

Good on him for apologizing though, I bet he had it in the back of his mind all along and does show the kid has a conscience but at the same time is not fair for you...

How do you feel about the apology letter Randy?

Well atleast he has admitted that he was wrong and not sure why he did it.
I think that he could have found very big problems had this been another person that didn't give a shit and kicked his ass big time.
I think for now I'm just going to let it go.
I would have liked to see him and get a little loud with him and asked what the fuck he thought he was doing by fucking up other peoples cars.

:lol: epic...

I wonder if he signed up here or is lurking. Maybe he saw your decals and wanted to know what was going to happen... just a thought.

Thats a good thought right there.

CamRonSS
07-23-2010, 08:45 PM
wow, i liked the story, but its stupid what he did to your car...something kinda like this happened to my car, except it was with paint ball guns and paint balls...i got 2 grand out of it though, from the state's attorney's office...haha...i guess in my case they got what they deserved...karma is a bitch, and he will get his sometime soon...lol

nair88
07-23-2010, 09:29 PM
wow, that's actually pretty impressive. there is still hope for kids today.

sergio
07-24-2010, 12:21 AM
Lol at least he knew it was wrong... Sounds more like he was pressured into it though

jestin90
07-24-2010, 01:10 AM
Well, thats a bit of a change of heart lol. Theres a lot of unstable people out there, he's lucky he fucked with a guy that self-medicates and not a big fucker on rippers. lol.

G5tunerGuy
07-24-2010, 09:32 AM
hahah :lol:

sacrdandprofne
07-24-2010, 10:47 AM
I love the "thanks for understanding"

Aredtear
07-24-2010, 11:45 AM
Was it actually really easy to remove that stuff?

That is good on him for apologizing, but if I were you I'd still track him down to kinda intimidate him and then walk up and shake his hand and tell him thanx for the apology and the next time his friends want him to do something like that he may not get so lucky.

It would be hilarious to see his face as you approach him. See his eyes get all wide and scared hahaha

Cherry GT
07-24-2010, 08:18 PM
It was actuall really easy to remove with cleaner wax.
but had I known it was car art paint, soap water and a
sponge would have removed it.

Drewsky
07-24-2010, 08:27 PM
I'm sure the only reason he apologized is that he knew you knew it was him that fucked with your car.

07-25-2010, 12:29 AM
In my world... we call that a confession. The only motive he had for writing Randy is self preservation, not being a stand up guy. I think that note has some convinced on here he is not all bad and even a stand-up guy. In reality he entered Randy's private property in the night time with the intent to damage/deface his personal property. I really have an issue with him doing that, especially with Randy a few feet away, unaware in his home, with him creeping around just outside. Where does someone draw the line between tresspassing, destruction of property and personal injury? What if Randy (or a neighbor) happened outside, unaware, and caught him by surprise? The outcome may have taken a very serious turn.
No doubt Randy would have prosecuted (and hopefully he still will) this dude for his action(s), but Randy put himself in a compromising position by racing him, although unrelated to this crime. Randy knew better, but this one time, came back to bite him.
The racing part of this was a past incident and has no bearing on this issue, except to lay a background to prove revenge (motive). That letter about covers it nicely in favor of Randy.

Sickness
07-25-2010, 02:10 AM
Got to love having a state trooper in the club. I dunno maybe his parents found out about it overheard him talking or something and made him write an apology. Looks kind of forced to me.

njg5gt
07-25-2010, 08:38 AM
Would have been better if he'd used letters from a magazine and glued them onto that note....

Wiseion
07-25-2010, 04:58 PM
one did that to my corolla back in 2003...
he was driving a wagon volvo... poor car lol
i had a gallon of brake fluid in the trunk...
a min after it was all over his car

chrisdordon
07-25-2010, 06:47 PM
lol bob

BigEMU1
08-24-2010, 02:21 AM
I just stumbled upon this thread...

Just insane, Randy. I'll be honest, when I read most "War Story" postings, I believe at most 1% of them. This story is so blown out of proportion I would probably never even give it a chance, but coming from you, much less the pictures, I can see it's definitely real. It's like one of those epic fairy tale car forum threads. This seriously needs to be spread to other sites, lol. It's mind numbing anyone would be this pathetic about a "street race" or cars in general, and even crazier it would happen to you of all people.

One a side note, I would still Scott Tenorman this kid and kill his parents, feed them to him in a chili mix, then invite his ricer buddies over to watch him cry, and finally finish by licking up his tears.

c1_C1rca
08-24-2010, 02:26 AM
one a side note, i would still scott tenorman this kid and kill his parents, feed them to him in a chili mix, then invite his ricer buddies over to watch him cry, and finally finish by licking up his tears
hahahahahahahahahaha thats fucking awesome!

Cherry GT
08-24-2010, 04:50 AM
I still have not seen this kid in town any where.
I think he is hiding ???

Kanaloa
08-24-2010, 06:49 PM
WD40 ought to do the trick and won't hurt the paint job. Good luck "mopping up"!

hawk5211
08-24-2010, 06:54 PM
I think he is hiding ???

Suicide?

Thats what I would have done if I did something as stupid as that punk did...

G5tunerGuy
08-24-2010, 09:03 PM
maybe a rod blew threw the firewall and killed him after the millionth time of high revving his "v-tec"

GraveyG5GT
08-26-2010, 03:11 PM
I think he is hiding ???

Randy he sold the Honda and is saving up for G5/COBALT!!!

So late on this thread, sorry to see such a stupid set of circumstances befall such a nice dude!

Cherry GT
08-26-2010, 06:46 PM
hahahahahahahahha,
Thank You !

tuzito-14
08-26-2010, 07:17 PM
dam for cherry gt i would go a f***k him up u can take the spray can off with white gasoline no harm to ur paint but ive rased alot of hondas and they r no match for g5's

kingG5
08-26-2010, 07:46 PM
WTF is. Rased?

Memedya
08-26-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm more interested in white gasoline.

nair88
08-26-2010, 07:51 PM
WTF is. Rased?
i think he just left the i out. you know, like he raised the hondas from little baby hondas into big adult hondas. that seems to make the most sense to me.

kingG5
08-26-2010, 07:53 PM
Ahhhh it all makes sense now! Thanks man

G5tunerGuy
08-26-2010, 10:55 PM
what do baby hondas look like?

so did it go from a fit to a ridgeline?

c1_C1rca
08-27-2010, 01:28 AM
im thinking more of a crx to ridgeline... or is a fit smaller? fuck i donno half the shit thats fuck right now... wow i swear a lot

nair88
08-27-2010, 06:32 AM
nah, they don't even look like cars when they're babies. see?

http://e-kereta.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/typer.jpg

G5tunerGuy
08-27-2010, 07:05 AM

c1_C1rca
08-27-2010, 07:37 PM
lol nice

Cherry GT
08-27-2010, 07:46 PM
nah, they don't even look like cars when they're babies. see?

mann....... McAffe didn't like the link you posted at all !
hahahahahaha

nair88
08-27-2010, 09:35 PM
haha, weird!

G5tunerGuy
08-27-2010, 09:39 PM
im not a fan of McAfee

kingG5
08-27-2010, 10:32 PM
im not a fan of McAfee

I'm not a fan of an OS that needs mcafee

Drewsky
08-27-2010, 10:41 PM

+1 UNIX-based OS' ftw!

Cherry GT
08-28-2010, 05:07 AM
im not a fan of McAfee

hahahaha its ok cause,
I'm not of fan of what you like.
to each his own.

G5tunerGuy
08-28-2010, 10:28 PM
sadly for some reason i have had better luck with avg free then McAfee or Norton=JUNK :lol:

Wiseion
08-30-2010, 09:20 AM
sadly for some reason i have had better luck with avg free then McAfee or Norton=JUNK :lol:

try Avast

paultyler_82
09-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Just read the whole thread and wow... that sucks, but I'm glad you got the paint off and got an apology. Around here it's the teenaged Mustang V6 drivers that act like this, the honda folk are actually pretty decent (amazing right?) And to Memedya, white gasoline is camping fuel or Coleman fuel as it is called sometimes; White gasoline is just a less used term for it, honestly I don't beleive I've heard that term since helping my Grandpa and Uncles back on the farm. I don't really know if I would recommend it to take spraypaint off your car though.

hotwheeldude07_2.2
02-05-2012, 10:26 PM
Year and a half later...Man that sucks. Sorry you had to go through that. Any updates on the kid?