GIP is back!!! [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: GIP is back!!!

Graphix Innovations & Performance
09-19-2010, 03:16 PM
Graphix Innovations & Performance is back and is the new Ecotec Performance Shop!

After almost a year ago there was a personal fallout with me and i lost about everything :( but i got it back "had to change the name"

Cant go into details but there was alot going on in my life and one thing led to another and next thing i knew i was broke and had nothing.. Nothing i did wrong it had nothing to do with Graphix Innovations & Performance it was a relationship fallout that ended after 9 years.. But the upside we are back and stronger than ever!!

With that said..

We have a new web site its www.ecotecperformanceshop.com "still working on more products"

So if anyone needs anything please pm me or email mike@ecotecperformanceshop.com

I will be posting alot specials at unbeatable prices with extremely fast shipping! Keep your eye out for them..

Sorry we was gone for so long and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me :)

G5tunerGuy
09-19-2010, 03:24 PM
welcome back Mike good to hear you got yourself back together

i checked the site out....looked in the brakes section and the exhaust section you had magnaflow listed but no product....also nothing in the brakes but im sure your still working on the site :)

09-19-2010, 03:35 PM
Yes im still working on it. Ill have it back up fully. If your looking for something let me know ill PM you prices.

G5tunerGuy
09-19-2010, 03:37 PM
nah not right now...just felt like browsing :lol:

09-19-2010, 03:42 PM
Brows away lol im also on ebay user name is ecotecperformanceshop

G5tunerGuy
09-19-2010, 03:53 PM
ok sounds good i will check it out

G5tunerGuy
10-10-2010, 09:03 PM
you've been quiet are you gone again ?