Looking for Aftermarket Headlights Toronto Ontario [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: Looking for Aftermarket Headlights Toronto Ontario

killakill
02-25-2011, 12:29 AM
hey vendors i was to lazy to check who has them but im looking for a pair of aftermarket headlights i like the look sof some of those projector halo. Im looking to reuse my stock bulbs please let me know what you have and costs including shipping to

Toronto , Ontario
M1C 5B1

email for faster response
killat13@hotmail.com

thanks

bbrewbaker
02-25-2011, 06:35 PM
There is no aftermarket lights with Halos that will use the factory bulbs.

chrisdordon
02-25-2011, 06:51 PM
There is no aftermarket lights with Halos that will use the factory bulbs.

we have a winner.

op, why does it make a difference? the aftermarket lights are plug n play...

sacrdandprofne
02-26-2011, 03:33 PM
If you want to stick to factory bulbs, I have blacked out stock casings. You'd just need to switch the lenses, cause one of mine is a bit melted from a car fire.

I'm over in Hamilton.

janajoy
03-09-2011, 12:39 AM
hey vendors i was to lazy to check who has them but im looking for a pair of aftermarket headlights i like the look sof some of those projector halo. Im looking to reuse my stock bulbs please let me know what you have and costs including shipping to

Toronto , Ontario
M1C 5B1

email for faster response
killat13@hotmail.com

thanks

Any update with this aftermarket headlights? As far as i know, if i am not mistaken, there are no Halos for aftermarket, like bbrewbaker said. Somebody here can correct me for this.

killakill
03-27-2011, 09:14 AM
i saw there are tons on ebay. just do a quick search, i think because the cobalt lights fit the g5 we can use the aftermarket cobalt ones, correct me if im wrong

ADAM_WE13
03-27-2011, 12:55 PM
Cobalt and g5 lights are exactly the same, ebay is where I got mine and I love them. They came fully wired so all you have to do is plug them in. It's very simple.