SKDECALS CHANGING TO "The GRAFX Shop" [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: SKDECALS CHANGING TO "The GRAFX Shop"

The GRAFX Shop
03-28-2011, 09:05 AM
SKDECALS CHANGING TO "The GRAFX Shop"

hey everyone.
first the bad news.
skdecals is no longer going to be the name. as a small hobby outgrows itself it must either be left as just a small hobby i do in my spare time or turned into something more. as the skdecals name has out grown itself 100% from the random 1-3 orders a month to something that keeps me busy sometimes 7 days a week. and sometimes 14 hours a day. ... wait thats not bad news .. thats great news

wow its been less then a year, the time goes by so fast these days. and its been a blast
honestly i never thought things would pick up so fast and id like to thank a few people since I'm posting this on a few sites. among other sites /site owners I'm a vendor on that have partnered with me early on, id like to thank ROB (from g5club.net) for allowing me to be a vendor to the world of G5's this allowed me to start this hobby and get product ideas to the g5club members who id also like to thank for their support. this is where i started. and ill never forget how greatly i was welcomed as a vendor how easily they allowed me to make the switch from some goof just posting randomly to a trusted person to buy vinyl products and decals. so thank you all for your support from the start and honestly couldn't of gone this far this fast with out you great folks . THANK YOU!.

OK no more sappy crap ..
as you may of noticed I'm a real person. sometimes i say too much and ill never beat around the bush or give you some generic copy and paste reply or email .. is this professional? maybe not but if professional is generic robots following a script and never going off the beaten path then i don't want to be a professional. i like to make my own path and you wont ever see that change. many of you have seen me post outside of the vendor section and in many cases post pics of my own cars and projects. why cause I'm a person just like you.

I'm not a business man or even a business. I'm a person who owns a business and thats who you will see. thats who you Will be in contact with, the person himself. so please keep dealing with my spelling mistakes and typos as i feel the backspace key is a from of censor ship and cookie cutter prefabbed replied are straight up stupid.

moving forward.
you will get the same customer service often replies with in the same hour or same day at latest. for any reason your welcome as always to contact me. email ,pm , msn even got a few of you on face book. you will get the same great products as always. basically the only thing thats changing is the sites getting a face lift and the name is Channing. everything else will remain as is as i turn a hobby into a job.

the website is "Down for Maintenance" as I'm making much needed updates and changes. it should return back online early April (very early .. i hope the first week) if you want to buy something and cant wait then contact me and we will work something out. just because the doors are closed for a few days does not mean you cant enter.

so once again. thanks to everyone for your support from the start and look forward to your support in the future. and 100% I'm aware that every customer is import an and what each customer thinks impacts me, never will you hear me say or think (if you can read minds) "oh hes only one customer there will be more" thats BS . every customer is as important as the last regardless of $2 order or $200

alright so ... we will return.. bigger and better then ever...
with better then ever sales and discounts .
I'm also going to relook a lot of the prices on many items and they sure as heck wont be going up any .. they never happens with me...

any orders already placed will mail out today or tomorrow. sorry for any delay i been really busy making some switches and changes

once again... THANK YOU!

G5tunerGuy
03-28-2011, 09:34 AM
congrats scott on the growth of your company. I hope it only gets better man

bann1315
03-28-2011, 09:39 AM
Congratulations man!
I personally like the SKDecals name better. ;)

The GRAFX Shop
03-28-2011, 10:07 AM
really? ... arg i hate skdecals. it was tossed togather in 3 seconds as i needed something for a domain name. ill still keep the .ca and .com tho since a lot of people have that link.

look at the new logo tho. looks like a logo rather then a word.
http://skdecals.ca/store/includes/templates/template_default/images/toplogo.png

The GRAFX Shop
03-28-2011, 10:09 AM
looks like crap with black back ground .. look on the site..lol

ADAM_WE13
03-28-2011, 10:26 AM
I like it!!!!!

bann1315
03-28-2011, 01:42 PM
maybe im just used to the skdecals thing then. lol

The GRAFX Shop
03-28-2011, 01:55 PM
could be ...lol

meptex
03-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Congrats on the expansion! Im looking forward to the new site! And I am always telling people about your business when they ask about my decals! ;) Keep up the great job!

toolman
03-28-2011, 02:16 PM
Glad to see things are going well!

DinDin
03-28-2011, 06:48 PM
congrats man

Bahehkah
03-28-2011, 07:34 PM
thats awesome grats :]

jjmagoo
03-28-2011, 07:47 PM
Congrats man!! Pumped for the new site!

hawk5211
03-28-2011, 08:29 PM
so are you still keeping the old web address active? lol since my back window says skdecals.ca

The GRAFX Shop
03-29-2011, 08:29 AM
so are you still keeping the old web address active? lol since my back window says skdecals.ca

yep. I'm going to keep the skdecals.ca and skdecals.com up and runnin for at least another year since lots of links are kickin around and stickers ...
there will be free The GRAFX Shop decals as well . limited amounts and possible that every order will be sent out with a free decal

oliverc
03-29-2011, 05:29 PM
congrats on the expansion of your business. Ever since I got my decals from you i've told alot of my friends about the site, and everybody is very happy with the products. I will for sure continue to do business with you into the future.

JR's G5
03-31-2011, 09:21 PM
Lovin the new website name and the logo looks pretty awesome.

kidd1406
04-01-2011, 12:38 AM
pmd .

The GRAFX Shop
04-01-2011, 08:34 AM
reply sent

The GRAFX Shop
04-04-2011, 10:04 PM
sorry its been so long since iv updated to this , had some computer issues had to buy new computers this set me back 2 days as i wasn't ready to convert everything over .. oh well win some lose some. still looking at a time frame of opening the site this week. maybe even sooner then i thought. if your a member on our face book group you may of already seen. if not here is the decals of our new logo. if you bought the skdecals.ca or skdecals.com decals from us in the past you can rebuy them again (you will only be charged shipping / handling cost) .. if your placing an order anyway then just put in the notes you want some free thegrafxshop.com decals as well as what color you want..

.. but wait i said to some people free decals. .. what a jerk!... ... wouldn't i be! so i was thinking not everyones going to want the same color. and i don't like to limit color. so what ill do is set up my site so it allows you to "buy" the decals for free (thats right 100%free not even paying shipping) why? because your helping me by sticking said decal on your car or truck or even tool box . someone will see it and check out the site. .. but i cant give away free decals forever (unless your buying something or paying shipping) .. why? because them free stuff and freebie sites get word of it and be for i know it I'm sending out 400 free stickers a week....lol been there done that

from time to time i may offer more 100% free decals or if you request in order notes when ordering something else.

soooooooooo! I'm going to make a listing (2 listings to be correct) on my site 10 sets of decals for free. so first 10 people will get the decals for 100% free. one listing will be for Canada customers ( thegrafxshop.ca decals) and one listing for USA customers (thegrafxshop.com decals) ..

so thats 20 sets ill be giving away (40 decals in total) of any color (apart from carbon fiber. carbon fiber wont be an option)
each person will get 2 decals
if you only want one decal put so in the notes and ill make an extra decal up for grabs for someone else who only wants one.

ill make another post again once the site is back up and your able to snag these decals.

now what they look like..
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198507_10150478354335375_674650374_17720327_276182 7_n.jpg
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/197829_10150478353915375_674650374_17720320_497128 0_n.jpg

ps size of each decal is 7" long by 1.5" high

utsadude
04-04-2011, 10:09 PM
Do you have a bitching purple color for the decals?

Also, arrowhead overlays for all three of them? What about overlays for the aide markers in the back?

Wickerman
04-05-2011, 04:03 AM
I like it! I'll be doing business with you later, once you get things settled in.

The GRAFX Shop
04-05-2011, 05:59 PM
i dont have any purple. but ... ill see about getting a small bit in if its really something you want

utsadude
04-05-2011, 06:06 PM
Purple = my favorite color and an accent color inside my car.

I have a few ideas. I'll pm you later.

JR's G5
04-05-2011, 07:04 PM
can't wait

Bahehkah
04-06-2011, 08:23 AM
Im still waiting on some purple !

The GRAFX Shop
04-06-2011, 09:05 PM
Im still waiting on some purple !

oh see ... ummm ... i got nothing. ill see if i can get some this week.. just for you .. not sure why just for you but... just for you :)

mooglebass
04-07-2011, 05:21 AM
Any deals for this month? Since ya know new shop name and all? Then again you have monthly deals. Just wondering.
Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

The GRAFX Shop
04-07-2011, 07:13 AM
when the site comes back online im thinkin 20% sale. cant say for sure. but thats what im thinkin

mooglebass
04-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Awesome, hope this time around I can order some stuff.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

The GRAFX Shop
04-07-2011, 08:12 PM
site should be open soon (befor the end of the weekend maybe even tomorrow)
as you can see i updated my sig!

The GRAFX Shop
04-08-2011, 04:33 PM
i have a limited amount of purple now in stock. when ever i take a pic my cameras make it look blue .. even my scanner.. since light hits and and makes it hard to post a bit . its like a barny purple ..

The GRAFX Shop
04-08-2011, 04:35 PM
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/217696_10150530361415375_674650374_17765020_694332 2_n.jpg
this is a color i matched to it with paint shop. keeping in mind holding a sample to the screen based on my brightness and vs what you have your screen set at may differ. but you get the point. its not blue at all altho some call my dark blue purple like .. this is clearly purple. ...lol maybe a sade lighter then barny but purple none the less. and if anything maybe a shade darker then the above image.

utsadude
04-08-2011, 04:44 PM
That's hot. I want all of what you have. Lol. Cut it to cover all three arrowheads. All the center caps on the wheels. A piece to fit over the shiny part of the shift knob ball.

And of course your free decals. ;)

Price for that shipped to Texas?

utsadude
04-08-2011, 04:44 PM
I might have more.

The GRAFX Shop
04-08-2011, 06:21 PM
well shipping is free . prices will be as whats on the site and 20 % discount . purple wont be added to the list of colors. so just pick white as a color and put purple in the notes .. make sure you tell me either everything purple or just what each one is to be if they arnt all the same color

going to a car show tomorrow so if the site isnt up tonight or tomorrow night then maybe sunday

utsadude
04-08-2011, 08:37 PM
So what's an estimate price for the things I asked and the rest of your purple vinyl? Pm me please.

The GRAFX Shop
04-08-2011, 09:01 PM
well i dont really have a "the rest of whats left" to give you a price on it
i can how ever order more vinyl of this color any lenth and width youd like.
i buy from a few different places. once a month i pput in an order for what i need sometimes twice a month if i have a big sale
i also deal with a great local sign shop that i been dealing with for almost 10 years. i walked in today to get some yellow (the g5 and cobalt match color) as i was running low and didnt want to place an order for such a small amount as i dont stock my normal 150 foot roll(s) of it .
i asked what they had for purple they said .. PURPLE!@!! .. i said yea. what you got. and the amount is less then 4 feet . . i was told they dont sell much. or any of it for that matter. i can get more but would have to place a special order for it. but no big deal.

as for the price for the above. im not in my office right now or logged into my system but ill toss a guess of around $25-30 less with discount
store will be open again tomorrow night. and the 20% off all orders over 10.00 will last all week till the 16th

anyone else who wants purple contact me befor playing the order to confirm i have the amount left needed to fill your order.
right off the top i dont have e-nuff to cut fender stripes. but if it sells well and more people want more then i have vinyl to cover then ill order more and stock it.

from time to time i buy random "scraps" or ends of rolls of special colors people ask me to look out for. for me to buy a roll of it would often cost more then the normal colors. but buying said ends of the roll at discount i then turn around and sell them at normal cost of other colors i stock. ..

hope that answers any questions.
in the future let me know if your looking for something "special" and ill try and get some of it at a good price.