What cars have you beaten on the street? [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: What cars have you beaten on the street?

flyg5
05-15-2011, 06:52 AM
I have been in a couple of small time races because some people like to come up on me on the streets while driving and taunt me a little. I think it's because the car looks sleek and fast and people want to see what it has. Around where I live there are not many G5 Gts and people don't see them hardly. I have beaten Honda Civics and some 4 cylinder accords. I like to flex sometimes. These cars actually pack a lot of punch for what they are.

hawk5211
05-15-2011, 11:07 AM
I can beat some bicycles off the line. Only if they have a fat kid on them though...

Street racing = fail
Street racing in a G5, or other comparable car = fail at life

sacrdandprofne
05-15-2011, 04:17 PM
:lol:

LittleReEntryRacer
05-16-2011, 12:19 AM
I can beat some bicycles off the line. Only if they have a fat kid on them though...

Street racing = fail
Street racing in a G5, or other comparable car = fail at life

:ditto:D

kingG5
05-16-2011, 03:11 AM
I have been in a couple of small time races because some people like to come up on me on the streets while driving and taunt me a little. I think it's because the car looks sleek and fast and people want to see what it has. Around where I live there are not many G5 Gts and people don't see them hardly. I have beaten Honda Civics and some 4 cylinder accords. I like to flex sometimes. These cars actually pack a lot of punch for what they are.

get a life and keep the racing to the track...this site does not condone street racing in any way shape or form..

Thanks.

sacrdandprofne
05-16-2011, 06:05 AM
*applause*

G5Speed
05-16-2011, 05:07 PM
You should have made this thread title say this " Cars that you have beaten on the track". Just saying, not many people think street racing is cool anymore. I have only been to the track once last year and I beat a supercharged Quad 4 Cavalier. lol. Only got three runs in and they were both pro-stock Mustangs that I lots to.

sacrdandprofne
05-16-2011, 06:37 PM
I beat an old lady in a Chrysler Sebring.

Bitch had it coming.

C.R.A.V.3
05-17-2011, 01:31 AM
I beat a 94 trans am lt1 in my g5 lol I was really suprised because a trans am lost to a g5 :/ but imaybe it wasn't the best trans am haha it back fired when iit shifted to 3rd and slowed down haha that guy shouldn't even be near a track lol

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk