Clear Image Auto - Performance modifications - G5/Cobalt/Ion [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: Clear Image Auto - Performance modifications - G5/Cobalt/Ion

Rob
06-10-2008, 12:47 PM
Please welcome out latest supporting vendor to the forum Clear Image Automotive!

They specialize in performance and handling modifications such as headers, downpipes, exhausts, intakes, strut tower bars (coming soon) and much more.

- http://www.clearimageautomotive.com/

Stay tuned to the group buys thread, they are awesome people for their group buys.

Their shop is located in Kent, WA. If you do stop by to visit them, be sure to mention that you were referred by G5CLUB ;).

Welcome Clear Image Auto and ClearImageAuto(Beth)!

njg5gt
06-10-2008, 01:14 PM
welcome. glad to see more vendors getting involved!

Clear Image (Beth)
06-10-2008, 02:09 PM
Thank you very much Rob! We are excited to be here and look forward to working together in the future! This is gonna be fun...

PistonHead
06-10-2008, 05:53 PM
Glad to see a familiar vendor over here !!

I've purchased a couple of items from Clear Image Automotive and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others. My previous purchases where B-Body (ImpalaSS, Caprice) related, but I am sure the quality of products for the G5 will be just as good.

Welcome !!

Later,
Brad

BigEMU1
06-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Glad to have you guys aboard finally. Now I don't have to update people with links to your products from CSS, haha.

Clear Image Auto
06-11-2008, 11:30 PM
Glad to see a familiar vendor over here !!

I've purchased a couple of items from Clear Image Automotive and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others. My previous purchases where B-Body (ImpalaSS, Caprice) related, but I am sure the quality of products for the G5 will be just as good.

Welcome !!

Later,
Brad

Hey Brad,
thanks for the support. It's also nice to see a fellow B-body enthusiast here! Which of our Impala products do you have? Do you still have your B-body? As far as the quality of our products, nothing has changed... We're still the best in the industry. :)

Clear Image Auto
06-11-2008, 11:33 PM
Glad to have you guys aboard finally. Now I don't have to update people with links to your products from CSS, haha.

I'm not sure who you are, but I appreciate the support and you promoting our products.
Thanks very much.

PistonHead
06-12-2008, 04:34 AM
Hey Brad,
thanks for the support. It's also nice to see a fellow B-body enthusiast here! Which of our Impala products do you have? Do you still have your B-body? As far as the quality of our products, nothing has changed... We're still the best in the industry. :)

My latest item was the RAISS intake system that you modified for me, in order to fit a Nitro Dave's N2O plate system. :) I've also helped with, own, or have fellow club members that have, your budget headers, EGR block off kits, stealth brake bolt .....

Yep, still got the B-Body. I'm actually contemplating your gen II Try Y's at the moment, but I think the budget will be pushing them back till next year. :(

Everything I have seen is top notch.

Later,
Brad

Clear Image Auto
06-13-2008, 10:29 PM
Hey Brad,

My latest item was the RAISS intake system that you modified for me, in order to fit a Nitro Dave's N2O plate system. :) I've also helped with, own, or have fellow club members that have, your budget headers, EGR block off kits, stealth brake bolt .....

Yep, still got the B-Body. I'm actually contemplating your gen II Try Y's at the moment, but I think the budget will be pushing them back till next year. :(

Everything I have seen is top notch.

Later,
Brad

Brad,
You are a repeat customer and I appreciate your support as a B-body owner and now as a G5 owner. We can work with you if you are interested in the GEN II's, give us a ring. (425)251-0329.
Tell Beth I said to call and let her know you are from the G5 forum. I'll let her know what we can do for you.

Thanks again.

PistonHead
07-28-2008, 09:03 AM
Brad,
You are a repeat customer and I appreciate your support as a B-body owner and now as a G5 owner. We can work with you if you are interested in the GEN II's, give us a ring. (425)251-0329.
Tell Beth I said to call and let her know you are from the G5 forum. I'll let her know what we can do for you.

Thanks again.

Thanks,

I might be in need of these sooner then I had planned. My latest changes ended up with the cats glowing orange, which of course has wrecked them. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to replace the cats as a temporary patch or fork over the extra cash and go for a set of your headers and high flow cats. ???

My car has a fairly healthy 383 and I'm just about finished installing N2O. I was thinking that the Quads might be the better way to go. They can then match up with the complete 3" exhaust, which I already have.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Brad

springerdesigner
02-11-2009, 07:04 PM
Mad props to these guys... and gals..!

nice people... fast service... super great product.

CraigW
03-13-2009, 01:10 PM
Yes nice exhaust system and great prices

elecblue06
03-13-2009, 02:35 PM
w000t clear image is good stuff :D