Springer's Kill List [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: Springer's Kill List

springerdesigner
07-20-2008, 12:38 AM
well just got back from a great night of racing... fun..! So I figured I should make a list of what I've won against... not much but... just makes me so happy..!
BTW... this was not all tonight... :lol:

The List:
1. Ford Focus SVT 6-speed manual w/ exhaust... possible other mods..?
from dig pulled like a half to full car on him

2. Ford Focus ST 5-speed manual w/ exhaust, header, intake
from a 30 mph roll pulled like a half to full car on him

3. 2005 Chevy Cobalt 2.2L 5-speed manual w/ custom dual exhaust & intake
from a dig had him by a car then started to pull on me in third and then COP..!

4. 1999 Chevy Cavalier 5-speed manual w/ exhaust, intake maybe header?
from a dig had him by a car length and still had more... from a roll he pulled on me in first and then once it shifted into second I went past him gaining distance fast

5. 2000 RX-7 type b or c..?exhaust...maybe only muffler... he didn't stop and talk..!
from a roll at 20 mph... i pulled on him half a car to a car up til about 65 mph then he shut it down and turned away...

6. 2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6 w/ full exhaust and intake...
pulled about a car from a roll at 30 mph and from a dig

there are others I just can't think or still can't determine if some of them were really racing... my MODS are in my sig... lemme know what you think...

USMCFieldMP
07-20-2008, 04:45 AM
Good Kills to say the least.

BUT, I'm gonna have to call a little bit of a BS flag on ONE car.

The 2000 RX-7.

Series 8 RX-7's (1999–2002) was only available in the Japanese market. Well, let's say he imported one. They weighed in around 2800-2900lbs and made 276 hp/ 231tq. I don't see a 2.2 winning that race. ;)

Either way... maybe it was really clean and you got your years mixed up. Series 6 RX-7's (1992–1995) were the only model years sold in the U.S. and Canada. Either way... Series 6 came with 252hp 217tq.

Soooo... was it an RX-8?
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/b6/Mazda_RX8.jpg/250px-Mazda_RX8.jpg

Still, RX-8's are 14 second cars that'll probably give 2.4L Cobalts a good run. I'm not saying it didn't happen... I'm just saying that its a bit fishy.

Either way... good kills.

BigEMU1
07-20-2008, 04:50 AM
I really can't see the 2.2l keeping up with the Tiburon GT modded like that, but if you did more props to you. I stick dead even with my friend's 2003 that's got the exact same mods and I'm a fully bolted 2.4l. We went from a 40 roll. I get him from a dig.

USMCFieldMP
07-20-2008, 04:52 AM
I really can't see the 2.2l keeping up with the Tiburon GT modded like that, but if you did more props to you. I stick dead even with my friend's that's fully bolted rolling.

x2... but they are heavy pigs. Lets not forget that everyone isn't as good of a driver as you and I. There are people out there that suck. You never know.

BigEMU1
07-20-2008, 04:55 AM
Yeah but a roll... that GT will pull him hard. No launch to biff, so unless a gear was horribly missed... I've seen him run the local 2.2l ecotec crowd and it's car lengths. Had he said it was from a stop I would just assume driver mod. Heads up against the 2.4, the 2.4 is definatly faster after the bolt-ons, and even more so after fixing the GM stock tune, but otherwise they're pretty even with us.

springerdesigner
07-20-2008, 08:28 AM
maybe it wasn't a rx-7 or rx-8... defiantely was a mazda coupe... didn't really look like the pic you posted usmc...

the tiburon driver was a female and it is an automatic as well... I'm sure she didn't get great launches....

thnx

nair88
07-20-2008, 09:18 AM
sounds like a lot of fun...

BigEMU1
07-20-2008, 01:46 PM
Didn't even think about it possibly being an automatic.

I'll leave the female factor out of it, I'm already in enough trouble with that category for today anyways, lol.

USMCFieldMP
07-20-2008, 02:46 PM
maybe it wasn't a rx-7 or rx-8... defiantely was a mazda coupe... didn't really look like the pic you posted usmc...

the tiburon driver was a female and it is an automatic as well... I'm sure she didn't get great launches....

thnx

Any of these?

FC RX-7 (86-92)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/18/Fc3sS5NA.jpg/250px-Fc3sS5NA.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3002/2582563383_260e02895b.jpg?v=0

FD RX-7 (92-02)
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a6/Mazda-rx7-3rd-generation01.jpg/250px-Mazda-rx7-3rd-generation01.jpg
http://www.wallpapers.cz/cars/rx7.jpg

RX-8 (2003-Present)
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/2/1417734_5ff734df50.jpg

Mazda Miata
http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/3048/miata1zm.jpg
http://paultan.org/wp-content/uploads/2006/02/mazda_mx5_miata.jpg

I'm betting it was a Miata.

springerdesigner
07-20-2008, 02:51 PM
it looked like the red fd rx-7 w/o the spoiler...

underground
07-20-2008, 05:04 PM
it looked like the red fd rx-7 w/o the spoiler...

It prolly wasn't racing you then... I have (engines screwed right now) a black '93 fd3 and 90% of the time I wouldn't even waste the gas on cars like ours... good kill list beyond that though, but chances are unless your in a skyline or sylvia or supra or aristo or something like that, FD drivers won't even look at domestics... LOL I don't and I drive one! LOL! I had a hard enough time getting Evo's to race my FD...

njg5gt
07-20-2008, 05:22 PM
a little better response over here than css.net, huh?

underground
07-20-2008, 05:27 PM
a little better response over here than css.net, huh?

I notice you say that a lot... what does that mean???

karnivor
07-20-2008, 05:31 PM
cobaltss.net. people there tend to be nasty and have huge ego's.

he posted this over there and got torn apart

underground
07-20-2008, 05:34 PM
shitty deal... sounds like a local club here in edmonton... their forum is just a bunch of people flaming the shit outta each other.. LOL!

G5club's where it's at... and UST... LOL!

springerdesigner
07-20-2008, 05:45 PM
there's a lot of good useful info on cobaltss.net but the people are such d-bags... oh I drive a Z06 so i gotta pick on people with slower cars... blah blah blah... that's why
I LOVE G5CLUB.NET... :lol:

it's a funny post... got blown all out of the shitter...

yeah the mazda may have not been racing... prolly not...

underground
07-20-2008, 05:50 PM
I have to apologize if I come across as a bit of an ass sometimes on here. It's not the intention but I wish that when I first started into the tuner/ racing scene I had more people giving me constructive criticism rather than a good bashing, and that's all I try to do. This site has the most level headed people I've ever seen on most forums, and I enjoy it... regardless, my apologies if I come across as a dick from time to time... and just because you've decided to buy a car that's under 30K that you can mod doesn't make you any less of a person. I laugh a lot at people that buy retardedly expensive cars, 'cause for a fraction of what they paid for their ride you can build one that's a lot faster!

springerdesigner
07-20-2008, 05:52 PM
nah the peeps on here are definitely not a-holes by any stretch... the ones that are :Chode: get banned...

erbuddy's cool...

Nighthawk243
07-20-2008, 06:41 PM
CobaltSS.net is one of those sites that you are best off laying low unless you own some OMGWTF Cobalt that could run loops around most of the other members of the site.

njg5gt
07-20-2008, 06:57 PM
css is gret to learn off of, but not to post on. i dont evne know how i have that many posts over there as i do.

USMCFieldMP
07-21-2008, 03:48 AM
css is gret to learn off of, but not to post on. i dont evne know how i have that many posts over there as i do.

I know what you mean.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q268/USMCFieldMP/Untitled-1copy-1.jpg

springerdesigner
07-21-2008, 07:55 AM
I seriously don't think that it was a miata... prolly was an rx-7 or -8 and was NOT racing... just enough to get me to go... :lol:

BigEMU1
07-21-2008, 12:27 PM
I have to apologize if I come across as a bit of an ass sometimes on here. It's not the intention but I wish that when I first started into the tuner/ racing scene I had more people giving me constructive criticism rather than a good bashing, and that's all I try to do. This site has the most level headed people I've ever seen on most forums, and I enjoy it... regardless, my apologies if I come across as a dick from time to time... and just because you've decided to buy a car that's under 30K that you can mod doesn't make you any less of a person. I laugh a lot at people that buy retardedly expensive cars, 'cause for a fraction of what they paid for their ride you can build one that's a lot faster!

But that's why you're here - to learn man. Most people can't take constructive criticism so you're already ahead of the game.

I usually come across like a dick, probably because I'm straightforward about everything. Doesn't matter to me, I like expressing my opinion just as much as the next person... but I know the difference between speaking your mind and just being a complete asshat to someone that didn't deserve it in the first place. Most of the trolls on the War Stories forum over at CSS meet the criteria for the latter. Little man syndrome.

underground
07-21-2008, 01:59 PM
Hence the corvette drivers, huh? LOL!

karnivor
07-21-2008, 03:48 PM
an elephant is walking through the jungle and heres a tiny voice. he looks around and sees a big hole with a tiny mouse stuck in the bottom. the mouse begs for help and the elephant agrees to help the mouse out of the hole. the elephant squats down and inches down towards the edge of the pit and extends his giant elephant penis down into the hole. the mouse easily climbs onto and up the elephants penis and out of the hole. the mouse thanks the elephant and they part ways.

a few weeks later the mouse is walking through the jungle and hears a loud booming voice. he walks over a hill and sees the same elephant down in a huge pit. the elephant begs for help and the mouse says "what am i supposed to do?" the mouse suddenly stops and tells the elephant to hold tight for an hour. the elephant waits and waits and then hears a loud roar. the mouse pulls up in his modded zo6. the mouse drags and throws a rope down to the elephant and ties the other end to the back of his corvette.

the mouse starts up his car and floors it. the v8 screams as it fires up. the wheels are spinning and the engine is roaring beyond belief. inch by inch the mouse pulls the elephant from the pit with his powerful chevy. finally the elephant was free. the elephant thanked the mouse for his trouble and they parted ways.

the moral of the story... if you have a big dick, you dont need a corvette.

lol you can substitute in any car.

nair88
07-21-2008, 03:53 PM
ha! that's hilarious! :lol:

underground
07-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Lmfao!!!!!! Jawsome!!!

karnivor
07-21-2008, 07:23 PM
lol more people need to re check this out for my joke. lol

Nighthawk243
07-21-2008, 07:23 PM
an elephant is walking through the jungle and heres a tiny voice. he looks around and sees a big hole with a tiny mouse stuck in the bottom. the mouse begs for help and the elephant agrees to help the mouse out of the hole. the elephant squats down and inches down towards the edge of the pit and extends his giant elephant penis down into the hole. the mouse easily climbs onto and up the elephants penis and out of the hole. the mouse thanks the elephant and they part ways.

a few weeks later the mouse is walking through the jungle and hears a loud booming voice. he walks over a hill and sees the same elephant down in a huge pit. the elephant begs for help and the mouse says "what am i supposed to do?" the mouse suddenly stops and tells the elephant to hold tight for an hour. the elephant waits and waits and then hears a loud roar. the mouse pulls up in his riced out Dodge Neon. the mouse drags and throws a rope down to the elephant and ties the other end to the back of his Neon.

the mouse starts up his car and floors it. the I4 screams as it fires up. the wheels are spinning and the engine is roaring beyond belief. inch by inch the mouse pulls the elephant from the pit with his powerful dodge. finally the elephant was free. the elephant thanked the mouse for his trouble and they parted ways.

the moral of the story... if you have a big dick, you dont need a Neon.

lol you can substitute in any car.

Eh... not quite ;).

karnivor
07-21-2008, 07:29 PM
lol asshole

nair88
07-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Eh... not quite ;).
hey!!! don't knock neons!!! i used to drive one...oh wait...nevermind...it pretty much sucked...proceed!!!