2.4 vs mazdaspeed protege [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: 2.4 vs mazdaspeed protege

Zdeuce4
08-06-2008, 12:08 AM
well im on my way to my buddies house after i get off work and im just cruisin down the hwy at about 70... i see a mazdaspeed protege and i keep cruising at the same speed. when i pass the guy i notice in my mirror that he's rushing up behind me so i take cruise control off and let the car slow down to about 60 ish so i can drop it into 3rd. considering these cars are almost exact with 2.4 balts i figured it'd be a pretty cool run. I have intake header and custom exhaust and i can tell he has a FMIC, BOV and exhaust but idk wut else. as soon as i get into 3rd he got up on me about a fender all the way till i got to 4th. i hit 4th and i started to pull and i got to about half a car ahead and was still pulling but there was a van in front of him so he pulled back.. i know speed protege's aren't considered quick but i beat a boosted car so im cool with that. i need to hurry up and get my catless dp on to help me with that last bit of grunt!

cruisn
08-06-2008, 07:27 AM
nice kill

Shadowz
08-06-2008, 07:31 AM
Sweet kill bro

LayLah The G5
08-06-2008, 07:37 AM
I think its a good kill, i think those BOVs come stock though. The speed3'd try to fuck with me all the time

Zdeuce4
08-06-2008, 08:02 AM
I think its a good kill, i think those BOVs come stock though. The speed3'd try to fuck with me all the time

yea it just sounded weird... i wish i could find one of those links that has that specific sound.. it was pretty gay sounding