accidental race [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: accidental race

mr.gt
08-19-2008, 08:10 PM
so the other day i am driving along i decide to plant it to the next light well i zoom past this kid in a little hyundai accent. well theres a car in front of him so he quickly goes around it to meet me at the light.
i didnt even know what was goin on until he reved up at me. i had just got my windows tinted so i couldnt roll em down but i saw him look into my cave (cuz you cant really see me at this time of day in there)
well i just think to myself ok..so right off the line i wanna see if he's actually gonna go and he does i just keep up with him then look over and go see ya...just took right off by the time i was up to 60-70 km i was already i'd say 2.5 cars ahead so i slowed down cuz there was some train tracks. he kept behind me for about 3 blocks then turned.
im in a 2.4 auto

G5ride
09-23-2008, 10:33 PM
so the other day i am driving along i decide to plant it to the next light well i zoom past this kid in a little hyundai accent. well theres a car in front of him so he quickly goes around it to meet me at the light.
i didnt even know what was goin on until he reved up at me. i had just got my windows tinted so i couldnt roll em down but i saw him look into my cave (cuz you cant really see me at this time of day in there)
well i just think to myself ok..so right off the line i wanna see if he's actually gonna go and he does i just keep up with him then look over and go see ya...just took right off by the time i was up to 60-70 km i was already i'd say 2.5 cars ahead so i slowed down cuz there was some train tracks. he kept behind me for about 3 blocks then turned.
im in a 2.4 auto

Sweeeeetttttttt

RVCA
09-23-2008, 10:40 PM
haha hyundai. haha accent.

Memedya
09-23-2008, 11:51 PM
Wow. Beating Accent in GT it's like being the tallest of midgets.

Ir0niK
09-24-2008, 12:08 AM
hahaa lmao agreed^

underground
09-24-2008, 12:34 AM
I would say "nice kill", buuuut... i could run faster than an Accent! LOL!

Sounds like fun tho!

bann1315
09-24-2008, 11:51 AM
Good Job!

kingG5
09-24-2008, 01:09 PM
have u ever noticed how many "purple" hyundai accents there are driving around haha soooooooooooo many

sacrdandprofne
09-25-2008, 10:56 AM
Wow. Beating Accent in GT it's like being the tallest of midgets.

:lol:

Wickerman
09-27-2008, 04:33 PM
I hardly ever see any Accent's around here, just mainly Honda's;)