lmao wtf!? [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: lmao wtf!?

Lol@civics
08-23-2008, 01:54 PM
Wasnt sure if i should post this under war stories or general lol. Anyways kinda funny story today on my way to work im at a stop light and a guy in a truck pulls up to me rolls down his window and goes "you think your ride can beat this?" I said back mmmm yes? Anyways it was from a dig.

The funny part is that it took me in first and 2nd gear since all i did was spin however when i shifted into 3rd gear the fucken shift knob broke LMAO. No shit i shifted and the top of the knob just broke right off and went flying into the back seat of my car hahahahahahahhaa. I found it funny regardless i smoked him in 3rd gear but i was almost crying from laughing so hard hahaha. Any of you have this problem? Looks like some clip broke off or the glue came undone. Regardless i got a good laugh out of the whole situation now my shift knob is in 2 haha.

kingG5
08-23-2008, 02:34 PM
did u just lose your license for doin shit like this?

streakblueg5gt
08-23-2008, 02:40 PM
did u just lose your license for doin shit like this?

you can lose your lisense for pulling off your shift knob? oh shit. I better be careful.
LMAO @ YOU

DecoyGSX
08-23-2008, 02:47 PM
He ment racing...

LMAO @ YOU

Wow, I just stuck up for kingG5. Thats a new one. I do believe he got himself in a good amount of trouble, he posted about it a few weeks ago.

kingG5
08-23-2008, 03:32 PM
you can lose your lisense for pulling off your shift knob? oh shit. I better be careful.
LMAO @ YOU

wow your obviously dont read all the threads

He ment racing...

LMAO @ YOU

Wow, I just stuck up for kingG5. Thats a new one. I do believe he got himself in a good amount of trouble, he posted about it a few weeks ago.

haha are u talkin about css.net?

Lol@civics
08-23-2008, 03:36 PM
hahahaha i didnt lose my license yet. Gonna take a couple weeks for the DMV to catch up with my illegal activities hahahaha. Regardless i just thought it was funny that the top of the shifter knob broke off.

kingG5
08-23-2008, 03:54 PM
hahahaha i didnt lose my license yet. Gonna take a couple weeks for the DMV to catch up with my illegal activities hahahaha. Regardless i just thought it was funny that the top of the shifter knob broke off.

oh yah totally man thast fuckin hilarious..you have a gt right? i have njg5gts shift knob in my car..i hope it doenst break haha

Lol@civics
08-23-2008, 04:38 PM
hahah ya

G5PA2TX
08-23-2008, 05:51 PM
mine did the same thing and i tryed glueing it back on but no luck it keeps comein off wheni shift hard. Mine didnt fly all the way off tho jus a corner came undone thats all

Sym
08-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Sadly mine has come off as well, POS there's like 4 little clips on the bottom and they've all just sheared off; However, I'm always playing with the damn thing now I know it just comes off. Next trip to the dealer going to get it replaced.

njg5gt
08-27-2008, 02:21 PM
king, no refunds :):)

gearblock
10-05-2008, 08:52 PM
old thread... but this happened to my friend's ss/na lolol

one thing better about my base model.... the shifter! who would've known?

underground
10-05-2008, 09:37 PM
Go aftermarket. YA KNOBS!

*snicker*

I kill me!