G5 Gt against SRT-4, and then G5 Gt against cobalt ss sc hehe [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: G5 Gt against SRT-4, and then G5 Gt against cobalt ss sc hehe

PontiacG5GtTurboCharged
09-27-2008, 05:24 PM
So my cousin steven owns an srt-4, and I own a g5 gt. We race all the time just for fun. My cuz just got himself a stage 2 turbo charger. And he wanted to test it out. Now, when he had his stock turbo and we would race, my car would be ahead of him for first gear and then he'd pass me on second gear when his wheels would stop peeling.

So i get in my car, and he gets in his, and I was pushing it a lil with him saying how my car was the ultimate car, i actually think the term i used was Ulta-car, and his was a turbo charged lunch box.

Honk once, honk twice, honk the third time, and we take off! I look in my window, and im infront of him! first gear! Second gear, i look, he's still next to me but my nose was ahead, next thing i kno he starts getting closer, but all i heard was screaching! Third gear.. he fly's by me, and I noticed, that his wheels we're still peeling! First second and third, peeling away! We both stop, we laugh, and he says lets go again. This time, we take off, and he raped me, he did it on purpose to peel each gear, this time, HE had the ulta-car and i had the lunch box :( :(

However, on the way home, i saw a cobalt ss sc. So naturally, in my aggrivated state, and the increased testorsterone level in my system, i felt i had to kick this guys ass. Light goes green, and with my tires already hot hot hot, i stuck to the ground and took off. All i hear is the whine of his sc. Next thing yu know, he misses second gear, that dumbass (no offence to anyone out there, but im all anxious from writing this :P). I stuck my hand out the sun rooof and flipped the bird and just took off.

I got so pumped after that I went home and i had the best sex of my life with my girlfriend, it was unbelievable!

Even tho my cousin beat me, i still felt like the winner.. I smoked the evil step brother of the G5, and I had some Matthew time... rawr :)

What a night :)

WVspeed6
09-27-2008, 05:34 PM
I've come to the conclusion that you MUST be a sexual deviant to drive a Pontiac G5. We talk about this stuff more than we talk about our cars here.

PontiacG5GtTurboCharged
09-27-2008, 05:38 PM
I've come to the conclusion that you MUST be a sexual deviant to drive a Pontiac G5. We talk about this stuff more than we talk about our cars here.

hahaha

youngchris
09-27-2008, 05:49 PM
nice race with the srt 4 lol my cuzin rapes me all the time but he also has a stage 2 and i just have a base g5. but good sh*t on the ss/sc thats whats up

Impact240sx
09-27-2008, 06:19 PM
What "stage 2" does he have? The mopar kit stage 2 doesnt include a turbo upgrade. Stage 3 does tho.

oliverc
09-27-2008, 06:24 PM
Good race man, those srt's are very fast!

jestin90
09-27-2008, 06:50 PM
whats the new balt ss like compared to a stg. 2 srt 4? arent the Mopars a bit lighter?

G5ride
09-27-2008, 06:53 PM
So my cousin steven owns an srt-4, and I own a g5 gt. We race all the time just for fun. My cuz just got himself a stage 2 turbo charger. And he wanted to test it out. Now, when he had his stock turbo and we would race, my car would be ahead of him for first gear and then he'd pass me on second gear when his wheels would stop peeling.

So i get in my car, and he gets in his, and I was pushing it a lil with him saying how my car was the ultimate car, i actually think the term i used was Ulta-car, and his was a turbo charged lunch box.

Honk once, honk twice, honk the third time, and we take off! I look in my window, and im infront of him! first gear! Second gear, i look, he's still next to me but my nose was ahead, next thing i kno he starts getting closer, but all i heard was screaching! Third gear.. he fly's by me, and I noticed, that his wheels we're still peeling! First second and third, peeling away! We both stop, we laugh, and he says lets go again. This time, we take off, and he raped me, he did it on purpose to peel each gear, this time, HE had the ulta-car and i had the lunch box :( :(

However, on the way home, i saw a cobalt ss sc. So naturally, in my aggrivated state, and the increased testorsterone level in my system, i felt i had to kick this guys ass. Light goes green, and with my tires already hot hot hot, i stuck to the ground and took off. All i hear is the whine of his sc. Next thing yu know, he misses second gear, that dumbass (no offence to anyone out there, but im all anxious from writing this :P). I stuck my hand out the sun rooof and flipped the bird and just took off.

I got so pumped after that I went home and i had the best sex of my life with my girlfriend, it was unbelievable!

Even tho my cousin beat me, i still felt like the winner.. I smoked the evil step brother of the G5, and I had some Matthew time... rawr :)

What a night :)

LOL that was funny, guess the end of your night was alot better than the evening.

RVCA
09-27-2008, 08:02 PM
i enjoyed yo story.

06blackbeauty
09-27-2008, 08:40 PM
whats the new balt ss like compared to a stg. 2 srt 4? arent the Mopars a bit lighter?

the ss/tc will still loose to the Srt 4 like the ss/sc does.

Black_Beast
09-27-2008, 10:34 PM
thats awesome to hear you smoke a cobalt!

PontiacG5GtTurboCharged
09-28-2008, 12:50 AM

Nope, the SS TC would probably rape the srt4. The stock srt 4 has about 230 or something hp to the wheel, maybe even a little less. If yu compare a stock one to a stock cobalt TC, the TC would win because it has more torque and like 20-30 more hp to the wheel.

Nighthawk243
09-28-2008, 07:52 AM
The SS/TC would win just because the SRT-4's transmission would drop from being abused by its driver :lol:.

alex264sho
09-28-2008, 08:16 AM
lol i can relate to that story... EXACTLY. lol. great job

Zdeuce4
09-28-2008, 08:24 AM
awesome story..nothing like racing then goin home and smashing... it works in the opposite as well.. i usually smash first then race after..

PontiacG5GtTurboCharged
09-28-2008, 11:57 AM
shud I get a video of me racing the SRT-4?

USMCFieldMP
09-28-2008, 12:56 PM
What "stage 2" does he have? The mopar kit stage 2 doesnt include a turbo upgrade. Stage 3 does tho.

It's probably just like people say that a Cobalt has a Stg2 Supercharger...

...he probably just has Stg2.

Survey says....

[X]

Wrong!

Nope, the SS TC would probably rape the srt4. The stock srt 4 has about 230 or something hp to the wheel, maybe even a little less. If yu compare a stock one to a stock cobalt TC, the TC would win because it has more torque and like 20-30 more hp to the wheel.

Correct. ;)

Oh... and where you wanna meet up? I've got a lovely Evil Step Brother that LOVES to play. :cool:

PontiacG5GtTurboCharged
09-28-2008, 02:38 PM
It's probably just like people say that a Cobalt has a Stg2 Supercharger...

...he probably just has Stg2.

Survey says....

[X]

Wrong!

Correct. ;)

Oh... and where you wanna meet up? I've got a lovely Evil Step Brother that LOVES to play. :cool:

Rawrr :) come to montreal and we'll race ;)

njg5gt
09-28-2008, 06:18 PM

haha this makes me laugh. a lot.

as does this thread. really mature flipping the guy off.

06blackbeauty
09-28-2008, 10:47 PM
haha this makes me laugh. a lot.

as does this thread. really mature flipping the guy off.

explain...? srt always comes ahead of the ss/sc stock for stock. u have to be stage 2 to take a stock srt and stage 2 ss/sc is faster than a ss/tc. stage 2 srt's are running low 13's makes perfect sence to me.

USMCFieldMP
09-29-2008, 05:18 AM
Rawrr :) come to montreal and we'll race ;)

No use in wasting my gas if you are N/A.

I've got an 100+whp advantage over you.

i had put it turbocharged cause i was going to with the Hahns kit but my dealership is stressing me not to do it cause itll put to my stress on the engine lmao. So im gonna see wut i can do

Don't listen to Dealerships.

Period. Almost NONE of them really know ANYTHING about these cars.

explain...? srt always comes ahead of the ss/sc stock for stock. u have to be stage 2 to take a stock srt and stage 2 ss/sc is faster than a ss/tc. stage 2 srt's are running low 13's makes perfect sence to me.

You been smoking crack?

A PLAIN GM STG2 SS/SC is right about Par, if not slower than a Stock SS/TC.

From a dig, a Stock SS/TC is a Driver's race with a Stock SRT-4 Neon.

From a Roll, the SS/TC should beat a Stock SRT-4 Neon.

And Tuned SS/TC's are running low 13's as well. One in particular is in the 12's.

Not to mention, you said it will "loose" to the SRT-4. Loose Goose.

njg5gt
09-29-2008, 09:03 AM
no need to turn this into a flaming war. 06blackbeauty i believe USMC explained it well enough for me. you're facts about the ss/tc are wrong. im not debating the ss/sc.

none of this war story was news to me, and the race against the ss/sc shows immaturity, whether you are or not. i, for one, am not impressed.

jestin90
09-29-2008, 09:51 PM
hey hey... come on now. Lets all get along. we may not agree on everything, but we aint css.net!!!!!! Please be nice lol. And who doesnt race once in a while?

BigEMU1
09-30-2008, 02:04 PM
Get a video racing the SRT-4 because I would like to personally witness the worst driver in the history of the automobile.

If you're consistantly keeping toe to toe with SRT-4's and actually outdigging them all until 3rd gear then your friend is a horrible driver. Even stock they'll take us easily let alone stage 2.

Now I'll believe the SS/SC if you're fully bolted, a good driver, and it was stock.

njg5gt
10-01-2008, 09:03 AM
cleaned. be respectful everyone, please.

BigEMU1
10-01-2008, 11:01 AM
awwwww... whatdai miss, whadai miss!?