Stupid Honda [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: Stupid Honda

charba951
09-30-2008, 10:25 PM
So I'm on my way back home from work tonight, and I come to this light that begins with two lanes and a couple hundred feet down merges into one lane for a couple miles. So I'm at this light and there is this del sol, and the driver kept looking at me and revving his engine. It sounded like it was crying lol. Any ways I have tinted windows and I rolled them up, cause the guy was givin me the kreeps lol(he kept looking over at me!) Needless to say that when the light turned green we both took off, well I took off and it sounded like he was trying to keep up lol. Anyways, when the lanes merged guess who was in front...damn straight lol. He was like 3-4 cars back. Then he started riding my ass, so I slowed down to like 40 mph the whole way home. He wouldn't try to pass me LMAO. Don't usually keep a camera on me so no vid. sorry.

A-TRAIN
09-30-2008, 10:33 PM
hahaahah dam honda drivers think there all the shit!!! seems he got proved wrong..:)

RVCA
09-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Fuck honda. Keep american automotive companies afloat.

I'm glad you showed him what was up.

JLAudioG5
09-30-2008, 11:54 PM
ive always wanted to yell YAHH TRIK YAHH after beating someone

charba951
10-01-2008, 12:46 AM
LOL. Yeah, the dude was a total chump. There are so many of them in the area that I live, and none of them are really that fast. I mean there are a couple, but that's it. And I have only seen two in person. One of them beat my friend's 3.5 altima coupe by like a bumper, but my friend doesn't really know how to race lol and the dude's car was totally illegal, and this rich guy who owns a tire shop in town has a turbocharged SI. Other than that, I get to smoke Hondas all day lol. There have been a few that gave me a run for my money, but we all know who comes out on top lol. Mods are CAI, and tucked exhaust. Not much, but it does justice.