Had a little fun today [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: Had a little fun today

utsadude
11-20-2008, 02:03 PM
I was driving down La Cantera Parkway (for those of you that know where that is...) and I saw this blueish car coming up fast. We are in the front at the light, head to head. I see that it is a Nissan 300ZX, and had at least an exhaust on that piece because it was loud as hell. I am assuming that is not the only thing he had done to it because there were numerous stickers for other mod companies...

Anyway, light turns green, Nissan screams and we take off. About even but then I shift and he gets ahead barely. Once I hit a few grand in second, I was pulling ahead like crazy!

I was ahead by a G5 and a half and then I saw red and blues in front of me. So we turn off that and go down the I-10 frontage road.

He never caught up.

Oh, and his g/f(again, assuming) was in the passenger seat so he has to feel bad.

What you think?

nair88
11-20-2008, 02:46 PM
haha! good kill! especially considering he had all of those hp boosting stickers on his car :lol:

springerdesigner
11-20-2008, 02:48 PM
ha... la cantera... my grandma lives over there...

utsadude
11-20-2008, 02:49 PM
ha... la cantera... my grandma lives over there...

In San Antonio?

springerdesigner
11-20-2008, 02:50 PM
yeah...

I used to live in SA for 16 years... born and raised

I went to Clark High School and was going to go to UTSA to play ball but my parents moved to COLO so I moved to and finished highschool there...

you can take the man out of texas but you can't take the texas out f the man...

PURE TEXAN through and through..!

utsadude
11-20-2008, 02:52 PM
yeah...

I used to live in SA for 16 years...

I went to Clark High School and was going to go to UTSA to play ball but my parents moved to COLO so I moved to and finished highschool there...

Hmm... Ok. That's cool. That road is nice to race on because they have the bricks on the road at the lights and they give crazy good traction!