Civic Hatch [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: Civic Hatch

njg5gt
11-29-2008, 08:40 PM
Not so much a race, as a laugh. Heading home on Rt 46 and some ricer pulls up in a civic hatch and rolls his window down and revs. I roll mine down and he goes, 40? I laugh and say sure.

Downshift to second, wait for three beeps, and punch it. Easily 3 lengths immediately. I look back, and I saw a shit ton of sparks from his car. I slow down to see what happened. Turns out his fart can just FELL OFF THE HANGERS. Was literally dragging on the ground under his car.

I almost died of laughter. Oh man the ricers are getting worse around here...

sergio
11-29-2008, 08:55 PM
Lmao! that must've been a pretty sight

nair88
11-29-2008, 08:58 PM
ha! that would have been great to see :lol:

njg5gt
11-29-2008, 09:02 PM
it was freaky at first i thought something happened to my car looking back real quick. but i soon learned it was just an idiot lol

springerdesigner
11-30-2008, 10:19 AM
awesome..!

Rob
11-30-2008, 10:31 AM
lmao!

karnivor
11-30-2008, 10:37 AM
it's supposed to do that. it creates a diversion so that you turn around, which in turn, makes you slow down, allowing him to pass. its in the handbook

underground
11-30-2008, 10:39 AM
Hey man that's not funny! I invested at least $40 in my civic from WALMART! If my cannon hadn't have fallen off before my vtech kicked I woulda had you!

K but seriously, a civic "kill" counts as a war story? Cmon! You gotta kill like 3 to make it count as one regular point.

WhiteFiver
11-30-2008, 11:11 AM
Uh, he did kill three....
One civic to race them all;
One civic to find them.
One civic to drop the fartcan;
and in the darkness blind them

njg5gt
11-30-2008, 11:23 AM
Hey man that's not funny! I invested at least $40 in my civic from WALMART! If my cannon hadn't have fallen off before my vtech kicked I woulda had you!

K but seriously, a civic "kill" counts as a war story? Cmon! You gotta kill like 3 to make it count as one regular point.

it was literally a kill, so i thought it applied :)

nair88
11-30-2008, 11:41 AM
Uh, he did kill three....
One civic to race them all;
One civic to find them.
One civic to drop the fartcan;
and in the darkness blind them
omg! that's hilarious!!! :lol:

GTCAM
11-30-2008, 02:00 PM
i dun understand.... congrats on the kill by the way tho.... y do people only post up the funny stories bout shitty civics they see and beat, but no one post up wen they raced one and got a beating... i dare any of u to race my buddies 93 bubble back
http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t338/446387/camspictures012.jpg
this car was hanf built by him with over 40K invested in it, will run low 12's to high 11's all day long. that is y everyone thinks civic s r garbage, because the only ones that r regonised r the shit ones, start postin up bout nice/fast ones that uve seen and opinions will change. wen my civic build is done ill post up and then well see whos laughin lol

njg5gt
11-30-2008, 02:05 PM
who ever said that all civics are rice? i can point out a ton of my posts in this section saying civics arent the problems, owners are.

just because i post a story about a ricer who was a retard doesnt mean i don't have respect for civics built by true car enthusiasts. don't come into this thread acting like we're all putting down civics as a whole.

and when your civic build is done, i'll be happy to race. and if i lose, i'll be happy to post up about it. :)

p.s. not digging the orange, but that's a clean car with the power to back it up. wish aftermarket parts were as cheap for our cars

LayLah The G5
11-30-2008, 02:27 PM
gotta add another civic kill to the 90909938923423425345 ones already downed

nice job ;)

nair88
11-30-2008, 02:56 PM
who ever said that all civics are rice? i can point out a ton of my posts in this section saying civics arent the problems, owners are.

just because i post a story about a ricer who was a retard doesnt mean i don't have respect for civics built by true car enthusiasts. don't come into this thread acting like we're all putting down civics as a whole.
here here!

underground
11-30-2008, 03:20 PM
i dun understand.... congrats on the kill by the way tho.... y do people only post up the funny stories bout shitty civics they see and beat, but no one post up wen they raced one and got a beating... i dare any of u to race my buddies 93 bubble back
http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t338/446387/camspictures012.jpg
this car was hanf built by him with over 40K invested in it, will run low 12's to high 11's all day long. that is y everyone thinks civic s r garbage, because the only ones that r regonised r the shit ones, start postin up bout nice/fast ones that uve seen and opinions will change. wen my civic build is done ill post up and then well see whos laughin lol

Dude, PROPERLY built and ACTUALLY built civics are few and far between. The other 98% of them are people who drive like asshats and think they're race car drivers. I know 12 people with civics ranging from 93 to 08 SI's. Out of those 3 are stock there's 2 that are actually built, the rest are rice a roni fart cannons and body kits, nothing more.