Wrecked the 5 [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: Wrecked the 5

Ghost1497
12-13-2008, 10:30 PM
I know this is late, but i just found the pics on my computer. This was the first month i had the car, i believe about 2 and a half weeks after i got her. Insurance ended up paying for it because I made it look like I blew a tire by running over a piece of rebar laying in the road. I was actually racing a mustang. V6 so it was almost a fair race except that it is RWD and im FWD so he was taking turns better. anyway ended up being like $6,000 worth of damage and i had to pay a $500 deductable, but other than that she runs fine now. i guess thats what i get for listening to my friends while im racing.. #1 mistake- racing with people in the car and especially on a road i didnt know.
well here she is, took like 2 weeks to fix. sorry for the quality I only had my phone on me at the time

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/niclikes2sk8/Car/06-03-08_1857.jpg

compared to the other side
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/niclikes2sk8/Car/06-03-08_1858.jpg

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/niclikes2sk8/Car/06-03-08_1859.jpg

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg44/niclikes2sk8/Car/06-03-08_1900.jpg

karnivor
12-13-2008, 10:49 PM
looks fine to me. wheres the damage?

Ghost1497
12-13-2008, 10:58 PM
they said something like it destroyed the whole A-frame or sumthin like that, plus they had to put a new fenter well and axle in the front cause it was bent, idk

the car wouldnt even start, when it did, the gearbox completely busted

karnivor
12-13-2008, 11:05 PM
ha ha it was a joke.

at least its in running condition now!

Ghost1497
12-13-2008, 11:24 PM
ooohhh.. lol ahh the joy of internet sarcasm.. but yea she runs great now honestly, unless you REALLY try to notice it, you cant tell that it has even had any work done, and you cant unless your driving neways, my cousin did a agreat job

Rob
12-14-2008, 12:23 AM
Mustang's can take a 5 easily.... except ours should do better in corners with very little modification... I'm sorry to say but you know you have it coming...recking your car street racing is retarded.

Especially during the day time. Really not cool... Myself.. I like to have a little bit of fun on the roads but nothing as serious as that... we have a track in town and I use it. But good thing you got it fixed.

Nighthawk243
12-14-2008, 01:15 AM
Why in the hell was there rebar in the road?

BigEMU1
12-14-2008, 10:42 AM
Why in the hell was there rebar in the road?

wasn't

I made it look like I blew a tire by running over a piece of rebar laying in the road. I was actually racing a mustang. V6

karnivor
12-14-2008, 10:46 AM
Mustang's can take a 5 easily.... except ours should do better in corners with very little modification... I'm sorry to say but you know you have it coming...recking your car street racing is retarded.

Especially during the day time. Really not cool... Myself.. I like to have a little bit of fun on the roads but nothing as serious as that... we have a track in town and I use it. But good thing you got it fixed.

when i had my intake and catback i could barely pull, on my friends stock 07 v6 mustang. now with my header/dp i know i can for sure pull on him on a regular basis. from a dig, it would probably be a different story

and the 05+ v6's have 210 horse, the generation before had 170 off the top of my head. so a previous gen v6 stang would be nothing

harpy_hater
12-14-2008, 10:49 AM
Yeah, they made the base model 'stangs alot quicker with this generation...

Chevy's done the same with the new Camaro... 300hp for the base v6!

kingG5
12-14-2008, 10:50 AM

x10...grow up man..street racing is for homos in hondas...be a man and take it to the track...its worth the 10 bucks or whatever it costs and u get time slips!!

nair88
12-14-2008, 10:53 AM
so, what exactly happened during the race that got you into the accident?

WVspeed6
12-14-2008, 04:14 PM
I remember you saying you were drifting and you lost control. I tried to search for it, but apparently it was cleaned up by the mods. Which is it?

Oh, and I'm going to have to issue you a violation.

http://i38.tinypic.com/21e4x1d.jpg

nair88
12-14-2008, 07:02 PM
:lol:

jestin90
12-14-2008, 07:23 PM
Well since all u guys are so against street racing, what do us poor "ricers" do if theres no tracks close?

Rob
12-14-2008, 07:31 PM
I'd like to know if I got a rice citation... what I'd be written up for :lol:

jestin90
12-14-2008, 08:11 PM
I love those citations, so hilarious

Ghost1497
12-14-2008, 08:42 PM
*sigh* there is not track close to me, the closes track is a drag track like 2 hours away. I race daily.. fuck the track, and my car is not a POS... if it is.. so is yours considering we have the SAME car... lol, speaking of the sitation... i issued one today haha, i printed them out and put one on a riced out WRX lmao

diirtyz
12-16-2008, 01:51 PM
Well since all u guys are so against street racing, what do us poor "ricers" do if theres no tracks close?

g5club against street racing.. please! take a look at the kill list thread. don't tell me you believe everyone in there was on a track or drag strip.

Ghost1497
12-16-2008, 02:27 PM
haha, i have never been to a track, all my kills are on the streets

WVspeed6
12-16-2008, 03:13 PM
Or in your head, whatever...

Ghost1497
12-16-2008, 03:59 PM
..riiight

_UnLiMiTeD_
12-18-2008, 10:51 PM
ur tune will change when you lose your license or kill someone from your stupidity. If your that into street racing then move somewhere closer to a track. My kill list is purely from the track, takes more skill to race at a track

Ghost1497
12-18-2008, 11:22 PM
im 16 so i have to live here with my mom and we have ceartain areas that no one comes through because they know were out here, technically there is a track but its waaay expensive to get in, only open on special occasions and its kinda out of the way, its barbers raceway, anybody heard of it? its badass but never open

_UnLiMiTeD_
12-18-2008, 11:34 PM
so ur some 16 year old dumbass who lives with mom and dad paying no rent, probably didnt even pay for ur car and racing around like ur king of the road. Think you woulda learnt ur lesson not to street race after fukin ur car up.

But nope, still retarted

Ghost1497
12-18-2008, 11:37 PM
actually my parents are divorced fuck my dad, i paid for half the car and am making payments still, i dont have to buy groceries cause were on foodstamps, but i do buy clothes and pay when we go out to eat sometimes, i pay for half my insurance, half all my medical bills and paid for the deductable on the insurance when i wrecked it... lay off man

Nighthawk243
12-19-2008, 12:28 AM
Guys... please.

I'd hate to see either of you guys get shot with the ban-rifle.

Ghost1497
12-19-2008, 03:41 AM
alright, but i just hate it when people start in on me about that, i am what i am nobody will change that, get over it

njg5gt
12-19-2008, 05:21 AM
so you got dealt a shitty hand. so did a lot of us and were dealing with it and not being little girl about it. oesnt excuse you from thinking your invincable and racing at 120 through traffic. your age explains it all. you need to grow up and realize its not all about your freedom on the road. actually, its almost NEVER about your freedom on the road.

really not sorry to hear about your car since you were being a dumbass.

GraveyG5GT
12-19-2008, 05:51 AM
Wow Ghost, I'm sorry man but smarten up! streets are not for racing and by engaging in that irresponsible behaviour you put your life, and the lives of your passengers in danger. If you have to drive 2 hrs to get to the strip then so be it! that's what it's there for. And if it's not open tough, no racing. It's such a cliche but driving is a privilege, not a right.

I would also like to know what truthfully happened, and how you actually damaged your 5

Ghost1497
12-19-2008, 06:02 AM
i dont expect you to feel sorry, i was doing something stupid and paid the consequences okay, i get that, and as for the track, its never open really and i want to race, so i will, im a moron i get that i dont care and i dont think im invincible, im more than likely not near as good a driver as most of you people on here, but i dont care, i posted this to let everyone know what happened cause i thought it would be interesting and it was, not to start a fight over how stupid i am.. you could have just asked me if i was crazy stupid and drove like a maniac.. i would outright have told anybody yes

njg5gt
12-19-2008, 06:31 AM
the fact of the matter is that you openly admit to being a moron and racing and doing stupid things, but from an online standpoint, you just look like a little kid seeking attention by posting what a badass he is. IDK about the rest of the forum, but it just makes you look immature and tool-ish (that's most certainly not a word).

Just chill out a bit and maybe people wont come into threads, see you've posted, and immediately think, 'oh here we go again'.

not posting 117 useless posts in a day might help as well.

GraveyG5GT
12-19-2008, 06:37 AM

I would also like to know what truthfully happened, and how you actually damaged your 5

Dude! come on! what did you hit?

_UnLiMiTeD_
12-19-2008, 11:57 AM
the fact of the matter is that you openly admit to being a moron and racing and doing stupid things, but from an online standpoint, you just look like a little kid seeking attention by posting what a badass he is. IDK about the rest of the forum, but it just makes you look immature and tool-ish (that's most certainly not a word).

Just chill out a bit and maybe people wont come into threads, see you've posted, and immediately think, 'oh here we go again'.

not posting 117 useless posts in a day might help as well.

i wish we could just ban people as stupid as him from these forums so people dont know we associate with such morons. Ive had innocent friends die from useless idiots like him street racing. My friend and I last night were almost killed by some kids racing around town and we had a 3 month old baby in the back seat!!

You need to learn to stop being so selfish and think of the well beings of others instead of your own which you obviously dont care for. One day you be racing again, and may lose control and hit a van full of children head on and kill a family, and i would pray to god that they make you rot in jail for the rest of your pathetic life.

I cant even count the number of times ive almost been hit/killed from idiot kids racing eachother on busy roads when all i was trying to do was either go to work or go home to my family

njg5gt
12-19-2008, 12:32 PM
banning is a possibility....hmmmm

locking this thread, however, a must.