StreetCreationz.net - Partner Car Club Site - Domestics [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: StreetCreationz.net - Partner Car Club Site - Domestics

Rob
03-02-2009, 08:07 PM
Hey everyone,

Please join me in welcoming StreetCreationz as a partner site to G5CLUB.net
URL: http://www.streetcreationz.net

They are a local car club for me & are mainly in the Lower Mainland BC. Mainly domestics and include such rides from SRT4's & 8s Dodges to Porsche's & even Chevy Cobalts & My Pontiac G5 Pursuit :).

Looking forward to organizing many car clubs & meets to come in the future with this car club so be prepared to see some more shots than just delta bodies in my meets from now on lol.

Regards,
-Rob Hole
G5CLUB.net Admin

nair88
03-02-2009, 08:11 PM
welcome!

toolman
03-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Welcome!

_UnLiMiTeD_
03-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Hey everyone,

Please join me in welcoming StreetCreationz as a partner site to G5CLUB.net
URL: http://www.streetcreationz.net

They are a local car club for me & are mainly in the Lower Mainland BC. Mainly domestics and include such rides from SRT4's & 8s Dodges to Porsche's & even Chevy Cobalts & My Pontiac G5 Pursuit :).

Looking forward to organizing many car clubs & meets to come in the future with this car club so be prepared to see some more shots than just delta bodies in my meets from now on lol.

Regards,
-Rob Hole
G5CLUB.net Admin

be biiig meets loll

kingG5
03-02-2009, 09:58 PM
my buddy colton is in this club, drives the 350Z that is in the vids on teh site..

Wickerman
03-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Welcome!

WhiteFiver
03-02-2009, 10:17 PM
Steve, should get whats his face with teh rx7 to join up :D

DinDin
03-03-2009, 05:06 AM
welcome to the site

StreetCreationz
03-03-2009, 12:11 PM
my buddy colton is in this club, drives the 350Z that is in the vids on teh site..

they why have you not joined?????? lol

get on it man! lets get this thing rockin'.

kingG5
03-03-2009, 12:16 PM
they why have you not joined?????? lol

get on it man! lets get this thing rockin'.

honestly...not so much into a huge vinyl on my backwindow

StreetCreationz
03-03-2009, 01:06 PM
you do not need too.....that is an option if you like. I only have it across the top of my windshield. others do not have it at all. You could have 2 small ones for your side windows if you like. Your choice.

kingG5
03-03-2009, 01:08 PM
hmm what about no stickers at all...i dont like stickers lol..that and my car...no so much a car show car...colton seems to like your group, not sure if he still does that as it has been months since i talked to him.

_UnLiMiTeD_
03-03-2009, 01:18 PM
you do not need too.....that is an option if you like. I only have it across the top of my windshield. others do not have it at all. You could have 2 small ones for your side windows if you like. Your choice.

I would like one to go across the top of my windshield, as long as they fit the cobalts windshield specifically

Rob
03-03-2009, 01:37 PM
Hey king, you don't need to have a windshield banner especially if you don't want decals on the ride :P

I would like one to go across the top of my windshield, as long as they fit the cobalts windshield specifically
yup, pretty universal/standard as to what they'll fit... I think Brian has one across his front windshield if I recall correctly... if not well I've seen a few and the banners don't look too bad at all :)

_UnLiMiTeD_
03-03-2009, 01:41 PM
I just hope he knows my cars not going to be modified for a show car, it will get performance parts before show parts. Besides rims and lowering it, im going to keep it clean, i just see this club is all about the car shows so i hope thats not an issue

StreetCreationz
03-03-2009, 01:53 PM
nope no issue at all. Yes, mine is across my windshield. If you want to join us at shows great, if not , no biggie, we do cruises, BBQ's, just all around fun and get togethers. We are planning a Poker Run for this summer also.

TheBlackGT
03-03-2009, 01:58 PM
nope no issue at all. Yes, mine is across my windshield. If you want to join us at shows great, if not , no biggie, we do cruises, BBQ's, just all around fun and get togethers. We are planning a Poker Run for this summer also.

Your cobalt is wicked man!..i dont know if your wife would have shared this with you. But i ran into her @ the tim hortons in chilliwack. She told me about ur site. Welcome to ours!

Ben

_UnLiMiTeD_
03-03-2009, 02:05 PM

oh i love car shows, i just dont think my car is a show worthy car compared to some of the members cars i have seen lol

kingG5
03-03-2009, 02:34 PM
im far to lazy to join any clubs lol. im sure kevin with the rx7 would be down tho...although im not sure if u want ur club name on his car haha

_UnLiMiTeD_
03-03-2009, 02:49 PM
You're in a car club, not only that, you donate to it. I find it funny how u complain about driving cars, being in car clubs yet u have more mods to ur car then half this car forum and post a TON in this car forum

kingG5
03-03-2009, 03:09 PM
You're in a car club, not only that, you donate to it. I find it funny how u complain about driving cars, being in car clubs yet u have more mods to ur car then half this car forum and post a TON in this car forum

what do my mods to my car have to do with the fact that i work alot and have a family that takes up all my time...? id lvoe to know.

_UnLiMiTeD_
03-03-2009, 03:26 PM
u said u dont like car cruises and are too lazy for car clubs, not that you dont have time for them, shall i quote them for you? Not having time is completely different then not wanting too.

I come to these conclusions based solely on what YOU say, not like i'm making this up in my head

_UnLiMiTeD_
03-03-2009, 03:43 PM
Hey he comes in the topics about these clubs and cruises just to say how he doesnt want to participate, what does he expect? Not like im insulting him, but it does spark my curiousity so i do comment.

Internet is the internet bud, if he really has a problem, then we can discuss it in person, he lives like a half hour from me. But i ask simple questions that shouldnt be hard to anwser. I met him at the last meet and said hi, seems like a nice enough guy in person.

StreetCreationz
03-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Your cobalt is wicked man!..i dont know if your wife would have shared this with you. But i ran into her @ the tim hortons in chilliwack. She told me about ur site. Welcome to ours!

Ben

She did! Was hoping to meet you soon. Thanks for the Weclome. Check out our site... www.streetcreationz.net would have loved to be at the cruise with you guys!!

Talk to you soon.

kingG5
03-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Is there any reason for you to start shit on him? I mean, are you around enough to understand how much hell King rains down when somebody tries to call him out on something? You're going to lose. Fair warning.

lol its all good man

Hey he comes in the topics about these clubs and cruises just to say how he doesnt want to participate, what does he expect? Not like im insulting him, but it does spark my curiousity so i do comment.

Internet is the internet bud, if he really has a problem, then we can discuss it in person, he lives like a half hour from me. But i ask simple questions that shouldnt be hard to anwser. I met him at the last meet and said hi, seems like a nice enough guy in person.

i didnt go on that last cruise number one...because i had a sick kid at home...it was bad enough i had my car detailed and went to the meet to begin with..

i contribute to this site becuase i hve been on it since i bought the car, also yes i am a bit lazy, but do u blame me? i have a full time job...a 2 year old daughter who has more energy than anyone i have ever met and i am constantly doing stuff for neighbours and friends/family...constantly...

i dont always say that im to lazy and blah blah blah..but yes i am to lazy to join ANOTHER club..i already spend to much time on this site and i definatly dont need another forum to take away more of my time.

also, i only come on her ewhen i am at work, why? cuz i dont have time at home...if i had more time i would go on more meets...

not liking driving has nothing to do with being interested in cars..i know plenty of guys who build race cars but never drive them...why? cuz some people have more fun watching and taking photos...which brings me to my next point

i have been interested in cars since i was in a diaper, but lately...cameras have taken up more of my thoughts...why? cameras dont constantly cost me money, cameras dont get called rice or snow plows...cameras dont need a good wax job to look good...they always look good...tell yah what...ill go on more cruises n such, but not in my car...ill tag along with whoever as i would rather just take pics then actually do soemthing wtih my car...

now back to the regularly scheduled programming.

_UnLiMiTeD_
03-03-2009, 09:42 PM
i knew why u didnt go on the cruise, kids come first. But you showed up at the meet, i seen your car and even said hi to you lol. I dont know the background on why u dont do things or like things, i just hear at random times that u dont like them or dont want to do something so i ask why. If it comes off rude i apologize, i just like to know the reason why people say or do things, just my personality.

For me, i dont know many people who race or build up cars for a hobby, nobody in my family does and most my friends dont either.So when i see someone put time and effort to make their car unique to themselves i assume they like to drive it also. Obviously thats not the case for everyone as everyone has their own reasons for not liking to.

Anyways, sorry for thread jacking