short and sweet? [Archive] - G5CLUB.net Forums

: short and sweet?

PontiacG5GtTurboCharged
04-05-2009, 08:38 PM
Driving on the service road, cruisin at 50 km, here comes a blacked out g5 se. Tints so dark i couldnt see thru, even thru the windshield. This is late at night btw. He passes me, and im with my friend in the car, who encouraged me to shut the guy up, so i floor it, pass him and shoot onto the highway. I cruise it at 100, and look to my right to see the g5 se flying by... So i get off at the next exit, to see the car there, and he revs it at the light, so I do the same. Easy win in my head, so why not go for it, I havent raced since i put on my winters. I turned up the music and the subs full blast to kinda show that i already knew i had this in the bag. Light goes green. I got destroyed.... I didnt understand why, the guy opens his windows and i see 4 guys in his car, so im like wtf even with all the weight i got ownt? Maybe it was because my tires were spinning out a little bit more than they should have. I opened my window and said lets do a pull from 40, so we go, and on the third honk, all i heard was the whine of his supercharger he put in his G5.

wow...

Jskip27
04-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Nice

jestin90
04-05-2009, 08:40 PM
well, at least u lost to a FI

PontiacG5GtTurboCharged
04-05-2009, 08:43 PM
well, at least u lost to a FI

yeah, but it sucks to lose, especially when yu already calculated the win because yu kno ur car, and yu also kno the competitors car and then yu lose because of a factor that wasn't put into the equation.

Zdeuce4
04-05-2009, 08:58 PM
lmao thnx for the read.. beautifull sucks u lost tho.

edit..he knew he was a sleeper

PontiacG5GtTurboCharged
04-05-2009, 09:00 PM
lmao thnx for the read.. beautifull sucks u lost tho.

edit..he knew he was a sleeper

yeah... i've never experienced that tho. I shud so do that, fk all the appearance mods :P keep it stock and put the money into performance

karnivor
04-05-2009, 09:03 PM
pwnt

06ion2coup
04-05-2009, 09:13 PM
well if you were what your name said you coulda had him =P

PontiacG5GtTurboCharged
04-05-2009, 09:16 PM
well if you were what your name said you coulda had him =P

!!!! truth be told when i registered for this, it was my first forum, and i just got my car, and im 17, so i was like alright lets sound big, everyone probably has outrageous names :P

But the turbo or super is coming in the summer time, I have 3000 bucks saved so far, so by june, im expecting atleast 4 g's. That should be enough to super or turbo the car, and maybe put in a full exhaust system. hopefully

jestin90
04-05-2009, 09:17 PM
yeah, but it sucks to lose, especially when yu already calculated the win because yu kno ur car, and yu also kno the competitors car and then yu lose because of a factor that wasn't put into the equation.

lol u obviously DIDNT know the competitors car

BluEco
04-05-2009, 09:54 PM
I like how you use proper apostrophes, commas, and periods in your sentences, but you cannot, for the life of you, hit that fucking "o" key!!

As for the story... rofl
And by the way, don't get mathematical. The supercharger is what you consider an unknown. You have 1 black G5 SE. you have not viewed it or anything,. so the entire performance section is unknown, therefore G x X = U, G=G5, X=Outcome, solve for U....

:D

1cleanG5
04-05-2009, 10:04 PM
nice, i <3 whine!

jestin90
04-06-2009, 05:16 AM
haha nice Blueco

06ion2coup
04-06-2009, 06:56 AM
!!!! truth be told when i registered for this, it was my first forum, and i just got my car, and im 17, so i was like alright lets sound big, everyone probably has outrageous names :P

But the turbo or super is coming in the summer time, I have 3000 bucks saved so far, so by june, im expecting atleast 4 g's. That should be enough to super or turbo the car, and maybe put in a full exhaust system. hopefully
zomg i can piece together a turbo kit for like 2 grand.... (please save yourself money and piece it together rather then buying a kit)

PontiacG5GtTurboCharged
04-06-2009, 02:23 PM
zomg i can piece together a turbo kit for like 2 grand.... (please save yourself money and piece it together rather then buying a kit)

will do :P

Thanks everyone for ur comments!!! I know where the chump lives now, Im going to race him again when im modded up.

springerdesigner
04-06-2009, 02:30 PM
:lol:

don't underestimate the 2.2's..!