Gunmetal Wheels?

G5Club.net is the premier Pontiac G5 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gunmetal Wheels?

Default Gunmetal Wheels?

I was wondering if anyone out there has seen some nice 17" gunmetal wheels for the GT? I would prefer to stay with something 5 spoke, but I will look at anything and everything.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Pontiac G5 Forum
    Advertisements

I am having a hard time finding wheels I like... The GT wheels I have now are peeling, anybody else have that problem?

What do you guys think of these ones for a silver GT? Are they the right size and offset to use on the GT with stock sze tires?

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/17-ENKEI-EV5-...item3f10cbfd10

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/17-ENKEI-SEST...item45faae4f27

First ones look the best.

2007 Pontiac G5
    Painted Brake Calipers/Painted Drums/Painted Grilles/Chrome SS Rims/Tints - 20%/Partially De-badged/Injen Intake/Gen 1 Projectors w/ Halo's/Interior Neon's/

I kind of like the first ones, but not enough to make a decision lol, need to keep looking I guess.

how does a 205 tire fit on a 7 or 7.5 inch rim?
    And will there be much difference between a 42mm stock offset and the 38mm these wheels are?

I'd have to agree. I like the first one. Maybe better with lip painted to match car color?

If the second ones were all gunmetal, I would buy those today.

I've been using some 18" Drag DR-8s in gunmetal. Looks pretty nice on our cars.

I dont get why they cant make the whole wheel one colour, I am not a fan of the chrome ring that they leave around the edge.

Ah too bad ya don't like the chrome ring. I haven't come across very many rims a solid color unless they've been custom painted or powder coated. Even then, the most common colors are white, black, or bronze.

+ Reply to Thread

Visitors found this page by searching for:

wheels

g5club.net white g5 gt rims

SEO Blog