Car Speakers

G5Club.net is the premier Pontiac G5 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Car Speakers

Talking Car Speakers

Heyy I got a 2005 Pontiac G5 and i wanted too swap my factory speakers with aftermarket ones.
    So i was wondering what size of speakers too get for myself? As in the front and rear sizes.
    Been reading alot of different anwsers. An jus want the proper one! Can anyone help please?

Thanks
    Wes

2. Remove Advertisements
    Pontiac G5 Forum
    Advertisements

6.5 front and 6X9 rear
    RENEGADE G5

^^what he said.
    "theres a lot of idiots out here in chicago you will soon realize.....tons of jdm chicago guys are idiot"

Do you know if that's the same for 07 base?

G5er that needs a life

It's the same for every cobalt and g5 ever built. If you don't believe us, go and measure them.

Nah I'll take your word for it. I'm obviously too lazy to even look it up for myself.

Just be glad you arent replacing speakers in a grand am, my friend is trying to replace them and the rear ones are really lame. you have to bypass the stock wire harness because the monsoon amp splits the rear speaker wires into treble and bass. im glad mine was much easier to install haha
    RENEGADE G5

my driver door speaker crackles when its cold out will replace when its warmer maybe

So I priced a system from Wally world today. Can get a set up of the Sony xplod 4 ways, 10" sub, 800w or 1200w amp and all the wiring for about 500. Will I be okay keeping the factory unit in the dash? Should I just not be a cheap ass and save up for something better? I'm not looking to blow out my eardrums or piss off my neighbors. Just want something a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by ADAM_WE13 View Post
    Just be glad you arent replacing speakers in a grand am, my friend is trying to replace them and the rear ones are really lame. you have to bypass the stock wire harness because the monsoon amp splits the rear speaker wires into treble and bass. im glad mine was much easier to install haha
    I didn't have to do this in my old grand am
    ▼C.R.A.V.3▼

+ Reply to Thread

Visitors found this page by searching for:

pontiac g5 car speakers

g5 car speakers

install car speaker pontiac g5

car speakers pontiac g5

g5 monsoon speaker sozes

pontiac g5 2005 speakers size

SEO Blog