15's or 16's HELP!!!

G5Club.net is the premier Pontiac G5 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 15's or 16's HELP!!!

Default 15's or 16's HELP!!!

So i bought my G5 in march, absolutely love it to death. I want to get rid of the ugly stock hub caps and steel rims.

I don't want to spend more than 700 if i get 16 inch rims and no more than 500 for 15's. i know getting tires and rims for 700 will be hard to find which i why I'm coming here to ask the experts.

anything else you guys can think of to make my car look one of kind for cheap would be much appreciated, i already plan on tinting the windows i just don't know what that's going to run I'm counting on 200-250?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Pontiac G5 Forum
    Advertisements

Check the how to section. There's a lot of cheap appearance upgrades in there. I've painted my grills, dash trim, hood and trunk shocks, put on colored wire covers and tinted my tail lights all for about 60 bucks.

Riken Raptors and rota slips hahahahahah 250 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by hotwheeldude07_2.2 View Post
    Check the how to section. There's a lot of cheap appearance upgrades in there. I've painted my grills, dash trim, hood and trunk shocks, put on colored wire covers and tinted my tail lights all for about 60 bucks.
    Ive painted my interior trim, turned out fantastic. my car is black so painting my grill would be kinda useless wouldnt it? for the exterior i just wanna get new rims and tint my windows. I love the stock look.

Quote Originally Posted by karnivor View Post
    Riken Raptors and rota slips hahahahahah 250 bucks
    LOL the slips are nasty, ive heard Rota makes a good quality wheel though?

16's are a waste of money go with 17's or 18's, and you can find cheap ones on Kijiji. search by lug nut pattern and rim size for more results; ex. 4x100 18" rims
    Niche NR10 - CM Springs - FE5 Shocks/Struts - Angel Eyes - 12" Alpine Type R Subs - Type R Speakers - Pioneer AVH-P3300BT

Quote Originally Posted by iqon View Post
    16's are a waste of money go with 17's or 18's, and you can find cheap ones on Kijiji. search by lug nut pattern and rim size for more results; ex. 4x100 18" rims
    I dont want to go that big they cost to much, plus they look kinda dumb in my opinion i prefer a more stock look.

i got mine off kijijij 100 bucks lol

+ Reply to Thread

Visitors found this page by searching for:

Nobody landed on this page from a search engine, yet!
SEO Blog