AB/BC/WA Tuning Trifecta Dealer

G5Club.net is the premier Pontiac G5 Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AB/BC/WA Tuning Trifecta Dealer

Blog Entries

Default AB/BC/WA Tuning Trifecta Dealer

Hey Western Canada,

Anyone in WA/BC want the Trifecta Tune for any ecotec (2.0 LSJ/LNF, 2.2 L61/LAP & 2.4 LE5) let me know! I have become a Trifecta Dealer & I can store your tunes & have Vince tune your ride remotely.

I will be offering tunes @ $300 Canadian (roughly $260 USD) and will be having a group buy for local mainlanders soon to bring down the price for everyone.. (well, will try to have group buys as frequently as possible locally). I will not be competing with authorized dealers & vendors on the forum, just local business only.

As for AB, when I go for the Western Canadian Mega Meet, I will be offering group buy on Trifecta Tunes as long as no body else there is...

Just thought I'd throw it out there... if your interested, please be sure to either PM or e-mail me... I also have almost every messenger out there... so let me know!

Regards,
    -Rob Hole

2. Remove Advertisements
    Pontiac G5 Forum
    Advertisements

G5er that needs a life c1_C1rca's Avatar
    Blog Entries

how much of a difference do u feel between being tuned and not?

Quote Originally Posted by c1_C1rca View Post
    how much of a difference do u feel between being tuned and not?
    Generally there is about a 10-15HP gain at the wheels, as well as better throttle response, the ability to tune for different fuel octane ratings, RPM limits, remove/alter governer, and on automatics, change the shfit points.

5. Remove Advertisements
    Pontiac G5 Forum
    Advertisements

$300 for extra 10-15 hp at the wheels, better throttle response and no governer, hell yeah i'm up for that
    Nitrous is like a hot girl with an STD, you always want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences
    GMPP intake, 17" Core Racing Snyper, Nitto Neo Gen, Tinted rear lights, SMD marker lights/maplights/reverse lights, 5% rear 35% front tint, Sportlines

I haven't logged in in g5club in a while...

so I figured I'd make my stop worthwhile.

My name is Jonathan, and I have been the Trifecta dealer for the Calgary area since spring 2011 - I also know the dealer for the Edmonton area.

I just figured I'd post this since the OP is a [sarcasim]little way out[/sarcasim]
    Pontiac-oholic.... with a Cobalt?!?

Blog Entries

Is there a dealer in Newfoundland?

Quote Originally Posted by 07MatthewG5
    Is there a dealer in Newfoundland?
    I'm not sure - I am pretty sure I've seen someone post on CSS as being a dealer for NB - but I don't think I've seen one for NF...
    You should be able to email Vince to see;
    Trifectaperformance.com

Hey all, I was prompted backbto the site because someone sent a friend request to me...

Anyway, I'm still around, still in Calgary, still driving my Cobalt, and yes, still a Trifecta dealer.
    I have also happened to aqquire a second tuning cable, so if meeting face to face is unlikely, instead of cross border hassels, you can deal with me.

Thanks for looking.

+ Reply to Thread

Visitors found this page by searching for:

trifecta dealer canada

calgary trifecta tune

trifecta performance canada dealer

trifecta tune British Columbia

soundjunky trifecta

trifecta performance calgary

trifecta tune calgary

trifecta performance in washington