G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RkSport has decided to sale the G5 we built for SEMA for 2006. This 2007 G5 GT has only seen 30 miles on the road, it has been covered in our warehouse and used in Local shows and magazine shoots only.

Asking PRICE 19,000 Price is Firm

RkSport Body Kit and Hood, TSW 19" Wheels, KW coilover Suspension and much more come with this car.

To look at the car on the Autotrader type in Our Zip Code 92562 and you should find it that way. If you would like to email me directly you can at [email protected]. iI am just letting you ALL Know it's For Sale and to Purchase this Car *** Serious Buyers Only*** Contact the seller through the Auto Trader or call 951-894-7883.

The Seats are suede and leather and the writing on the seats say "westcoast Customs"
Slotted rotors front and rear
Boston Sound system Mids and highs and bass thru out the cab.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I couldn't imagine owning the RKSport car that would be amazing. If only I had 19grand though wow. That would sweet.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The car is Nice, Simple and Clean is what I get out of it.

I am Going to get some interior pictures, Motor, and The Sound System.

·
Original Member
904 Posts
just wow.....if I HAD to buy a GT id get that one! Too bad it wasn't a 4 door......

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
smartdude24 said:
wow the rims and exhaust on that are extremely nice! not a big fan of the body kits but I've always really liked that spoiler on the coupe

more pics please!
go to there website. it has tons of pictures...this is an amazing car and i am pretty sure im going to buy it...if i woulda known that G5mike was sellin his car i woulda bought that one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The seats were Done by Roadwire, you can check them out online. They use real leather and suede. thred would be Suede and the design say's WestCost Customs.

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
RkSportinc said:
The seats were Done by Roadwire, you can check them out online. They use real leather and suede. thred would be Suede and the design say's WestCost Customs.
ewww not west coast customs...isnt that the shop from MTV'S pimp my ride ???? i hate that shop lol and also..is there pics of the trunk ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
kingG5 said:
RkSportinc said:
The seats were Done by Roadwire, you can check them out online. They use real leather and suede. the red would be Suede and the design say's WestCoast Customs.
ewww not west coast customs...isnt that the shop from MTV'S pimp my ride ???? i hate that shop lol and also..is there pics of the trunk ?
I Am Gathering all the pictures, I might have those tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
someones gonna be lucky and buy it and get a sweet deal! wish I had the money.... 2 pursuits would always be nice. lol.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts