G5 Club banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
Renesis said:
good luck king, that's a nice car!

and you'd have power since it's a GT
thanks man im hoping that i can get it...shouldnt be a problem...money is never an issue..its more if the books let me do it....it would be nice to mod a car that the wife doesnt drive every day lol...that really limits what u can do to it...

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
njg5gt said:
it means moving from a base to a gt =] so hostile this morning lol
lol yah yah im always hostile in the morning...specially this week...way to much on the plate...sorry to all lol im actually going to keep the base as well...that will be the wifes car...well it is basically the wifes car right now...i prefer to drive my blazer.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Dammit, if you buy that, I want to see it before I move to Saskatchewan haha.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
kingG5 said:
Renesis said:

thanks man im hoping that i can get it...shouldnt be a problem...money is never an issue..its more if the books let me do it....it would be nice to mod a car that the wife doesnt drive every day lol...that really limits what u can do to it...
shitman.. you buy that.. beer is on me I need to check that shit out. You live in Coquitlam right??? :shock:

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
Rob said:
kingG5 said:
Renesis said:

shitman.. you buy that.. beer is on me I need to check that shit out. You live in Coquitlam right??? :shock:
sure do...and i am pretty confident that i will get this car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
TRUNK PICTURES **Sound System**

The car is still available to own.

CALL 951-894-7883 Ak For BOB to Purchase this Car

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
smartdude24 said:
damn that is nice and clean... loving the sounds system setup
x2

·
Original Member
904 Posts
will you guys take a trade on a Brand Used G5??? Huh huh? common! :p

·
Original Member
904 Posts
lol I'll takem off your hands lol. Im a very good owner

·
New mommy
3,436 Posts
I want that hood too but don't have the money right now. We're saving for DisneyWorld trip we're taking. I thought King was gonna buy the car though, not sure if he did or not. He's got a nice car if he did.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
The car is still for sale. If anyone has any offers they would like to submit please do.

Also if anyone is interested in the parts we make for the G5 please call us and we will make a deal for you.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts