G5 Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been looking for a while for these specific 12 point lug nuts but I cant find em anywhere. Theyre 12 point M12x1.5s. When I got her, she only came with the front ones and now I want the rears to match. Willong to bet that theyre easy to find and Im just overlooking something but any help or links would be great. Color doesnt matter as I plan to paint em anyway

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,880 Posts
Those are interesting looking lug nuts. I've never seen them before. I can see how they would be great with a 12-point socket.
I would be hesitant to use them though. The spare tire wrench that comes with the car has a 6-point socket on it. I think that would easily slip or strip out those lug nuts. Additionally, if you ever buy a lug nut socket to protect your wheels, they will also be 6-point. That's just my perspective.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I keep the key and a torque bar in her, plus they come right off with a 16mm deep socket 12 point if I do lose the key for it. From what I've found, they look like Motegi lug nuts, which I might have to go to a wheel shop to order those. If not, then I might have to get em custom fab'd at a shop.

·
Premium Member
12,880 Posts
They're not quite the same as what you have in the picture, but close:

·
Registered
2007 G5 GT in Fusion Orange. Lightly modded
85 Posts
I did a quick Google search and I can't find those specific ones at ALL!!! I did manage to find something similar:

These come in 4-packs: 👉 👉 👉 👉 McGard Chrome

These have 3 different color variations (still 6 spline) 👉 YITAMotor

...and these have only 2 color choices 👉 👉 👉 👉 Muteki

1 - 6 of 6 Posts