G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
the time on the left is almost exactly what I got in Fargo a few years ago with my 01 Civic Si... lol

is your car an auto?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
06blackbeauty said:
thats not a bad run! how many tries did it take u to get that

Thanks! I think I did 7 runs in total, and was running low 16's all day in about 32*C heat. The 15.9 came on the 6th run I think, at about 7:30 when the temperature had dropped a bit. I'm really happy with it though! The run I did just before that one was 16.003, so I knew high 15's were definatly attainable 8)

Mayseth said:
5 speed he mentions, so probably stick
Exactly. 5 speed manual.

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Nice run, i'll add you in a little while to the 1/4mile list :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ringflyer said:
the time on the left is almost exactly what I got in Fargo a few years ago with my 01 Civic Si... lol
The time on the left was my buddy's '06 SX 2.0 with an intake and a SRT-4 exhaust. He was a really good sport about comin' in 2nd!

Dre said:
Nice run, i'll add you in a little while to the 1/4mile list :)
Thanks man!

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Sorry took SOOO long, but your added now :wink:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Theres 2 different kind of bases. Those ones, the se's i think, with like onstar and a lil extra shit and come with 5 lug actual rims where as the base base models come with less options and they have 4 lug hubbies.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The '07 SE's with the "Sport Appearance Package" come with the 5x110 wheels. I think in '06 they were the same style wheel, but 4x100 lug pattern. I definatly prefer the 5 lug wheel pattern over the 4 lug.

·
Registered
2 Posts
that is a very nice time actualy, i'm sure with a better supsension setup (wheelhop sux on our cars) and maybe some gripy tires with practice and that 60' can drop a couple tenths...that mid 15's right there!

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
ilikebigbutts said:
that is a very nice time actualy, i'm sure with a better supsension setup (wheelhop sux on our cars) and maybe some gripy tires with practice and that 60' can drop a couple tenths...that mid 15's right there!
Better tires on FWD is FTW! 8)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts