G5 Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife, two tweens and myself were driving out to some of the in-laws for breakfast Sunday morning and my brother and sister in law were coming too, in their Grand Prix. Pretty dead, traffic wise, we caught the last light before it turns back into a highway. He threw me a goofy look, so I revved my engine and laughed. Light turned green, I hesitated a moment to see if he was really going to go as I had one of his kids in my car, so I needed to be sure. He did so I did, I roasted the tires through 1st and put a 1/4 of a car on him. By the time we 100 I had one G6 length on him and we set our cruise for the drive.

5kms later he pulls behind in the left lane, so i hop over to the right. He floors it until we are neck and neck, looks over, mouths the words now you see me, waves his hands in front of his face and then mouths the words now you don't...Magic man and takes off again :lol:

·
Super Moderator
1,959 Posts
The beauty of FINALLY owning a decently performing car is simply the confidence that one can easily 'take' more cars out there than before. I like driving something that looks sporty, but packs a serious punch under the hood!

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
lol nice

1 - 10 of 10 Posts