G5 Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Ouch man, hope insurance sorts that all out. You could get an 08 though haha.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
As I said in the long post I linked to. I would have left insurance to take care of everything, but this guy came to my home and threatened me. Now, I have him. He is going to be reported to the city his business is in, the IRS, state tax commission, and the department of corporations. I have all of his business info such as the website regristrant, who it is registered through, the administrative and technical contacts (ironically same guy that came to my house), domain servers, and date of expiration and activation of his domain name. Apparently he did interstate commerce for 2 years without a business license. One can then assume the taxes he failed to file/pay. I don't normally do stuff like this, but he really got me pissed off on a really bad day.

edit: working on posting pics right now.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about that man.... Thats just retarded someone would crash into YOUR cars then tell you YOUR at fault even though YOUR not in them! STUPID STUPID STUPID that he would come to your DOOR to threaten instead of appologizing... oh man... you have him. Get him for all he's got!

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
You're taking this a lot better than I would be so good job on that. It really sucks that this happened to you. But good thing you were in your cars :)

·
Registered
298 Posts
what an ass.. lol.. funny that they would even think about saying the other car was not in the accident at all. It's pretty clear as you can see that the front of the first impacted car wouldn't be all crashed up if only hit from the rear. Should be clear cut for insurance, as they've said. Good for you for going after these asses though, normally I wouldn't support to 'SUE EVERYONE' idea, but in this case they definately deserve it!

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
Good job on the retaliation man, you didn't deserve to be threatened on your own doorstep, let alone at all!. This guy clearly doesn't know how the legal system works, and if he has an illegal business, how would he have "6" lawyers anyway? Whatever he thinks, its worth mud now, you got him by the nubs now. :lol:

·
Registered
328 Posts
Great example of how G5/Cobalt owners kick ass! Civil on the outside yet evil minded on the inside. Reminds me of an incident I had last spring involving my motorcycle. Some people's children. Hopefully you get all the best out of your insurance company.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
that really sucks, and i would also be going after them for all they are worth if they came to my door and threatened me

·
Registered
239 Posts
Wow the whole thing is fucked. Sorry to hear about the whole deal man. Hopefully everything works out for you which, from what your saying, it probably will and that dumb asshole will get super ass fucked for the whole thing.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
those pictures made me cry a litlle.... :(

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Update

Just follow the link I provided in the first post. Adjuster still hasn't come out to look at cars. Now have rentals to drive, too bad they aren't GM's. Bodyshop is all fired up to do these cars, not common for them to get Cobalt SS's. Early estimate is at least $10,000 to the sport red SS. I may get more than what was actually damaged. Just a few things to read about.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts