G5 Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
g5mike said:
when i was looking for tires a few weeks ago,i could not beleive the money that I could save with tirerack
Yeah, but you might not be saying that when you have to bend over and let them take the sales tax and duty charges, enviromental levy at the border.

·
Registered
493 Posts
denlou said:
g5mike said:
when i was looking for tires a few weeks ago,i could not beleive the money that I could save with tirerack
Yeah, but you might not be saying that when you have to bend over and let them take the sales tax and duty charges, enviromental levy at the border.
how much we talking??I can just go for a drive over the boarder and have em put on,the tire i want is 270.00 here and 120.00 at tirerack

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
g5mike said:
denlou said:
g5mike said:
how much we talking??I can just go for a drive over the boarder and have em put on,the tire i want is 270.00 here and 120.00 at tirerack
Good point haha.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts