G5 Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wonder if anyone on this forum has a 2008 G5? If you have one, or have looked at one, is it the same as the 2007?

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
it's been discussed a long time ago, changes are more equipment in the GT: side air bags, onstar, stabilitrak (which should translate into a price bump) and new (ugly) colors.

so it's the same yeah!

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
yeah a couple weeks ago i took a drive around the dealership where i bought my car from. seen a light purple G5 SE and that has to be one of the more uglier colors i have seen GM put on a vehicle. as for us fusion orange guys gm dropped the color for 2008 so seeing our cars on the street in this color is gonna be a lot more rare.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
fusiongt said:
yeah a couple weeks ago i took a drive around the dealership where i bought my car from. seen a light purple G5 SE and that has to be one of the more uglier colors i have seen GM put on a vehicle. as for us fusion orange guys gm dropped the color for 2008 so seeing our cars on the street in this color is gonna be a lot more rare.
you just made my day!!!

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
cruisn said:
fusiongt said:
you just made my day!!!
this is one of the reasons why i am glad i bought my car in this color it stands right out, looks awesome, and you barley see any on the road as it is, now its gonna be even better :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
I love the stealth grey metallic.. hope they re think their colours before my next car purchase... Defintately this is my favourite car colour to date..

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
ive seen stealth grey metallic in person and i think if there would have been one on the lot at the time i bought my car i would have even been a harder decision for me

·
Registered
298 Posts
I don't mean to undermind fusion orange though.. lol.. also one of my favorites. For a brighter colour, definately my number one choice ...

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
njg5gt said:
the orange is great color, but it just never did anything for me when i saw it in person.
really? not gonna tell you waht it did to me....

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
cruisn said:
njg5gt said:
the orange is great color, but it just never did anything for me when i saw it in person.
took twenty some grand out of your wallet for you?

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
lol my orange gt was the only one on the lot at the time with the options i wanted, wasn't a big fan of it at first but over the course of a day or so i am glad i picked it, so here i am now with 4 years left to pay on it out of 5 lol and around another 20 grand to go lol and i am only 19

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
denlou said:
cruisn said:
njg5gt said:
took twenty some grand out of your wallet for you?
lol, your good

1 - 17 of 17 Posts