G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
very nice, i also want to get rid of thoes crappy gm badges on the side of the car

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't paint the arrowhead, I bought the overlay

and the decals... well, I had bought clubg5.net decals from rkvinyl before the site went from clubg5.net to g5club.net. I got them a couple weeks ago, and decided to just re-organize them so they said g5club.net.

:)

notice anything else?

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tank said:
de-badged, de-moulded, calipers are silver? and the green valve stem covers :lol:
calipers are stock
green valve stems are to show I have Nitrogen in there

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
blackriderg6 said:
Renesis said:
ditch the green covers, they're fugly.

I like the overlay, white cars rock

8)
You don't even noitce them.
I do.

I thought of just getting black ones on there, but then everytime I go to the dealership, I have to stress the point on NOT to top up the tires with air. they looked at me like I had 3 heads when I told them last time. So I'll just be leaving them to prevent major headache. otherwise I would... I hate green.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Looks great. I really like what you did to the arrowhead. Does the nitrogen really make as much of a difference as everybody says it does?

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
ringflyer said:
Hey when you come out here, can you put mine on? I bought an overlay but my fingers weren't dainty enough and I ended up wrecking it. Actually nevermind, I like my red logo, goes with the red on black theme.

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
denlou said:
ringflyer said:
Hey when you come out here, can you put mine on? I bought an overlay but my fingers weren't dainty enough and I ended up wrecking it. Actually nevermind, I like my red logo, goes with the red on black theme.
when I go out there? lol

Jordie has the black overlays on the G6, and it looks great.

·
Registered
162 Posts
th0ughtless said:
Looks great. I really like what you did to the arrowhead. Does the nitrogen really make as much of a difference as everybody says it does?
I'll let you know in a few months, it apparently seeps slower and doesn’t get as hot which increases tread life. Its 20 dollars for all 4 tires and they'll replace it up to 3 times in the event you have to fill it up with regular air.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Well the atmosphere is already damn near 80% nitrogen. But nitrogen doesn't percipitate, must be heavier than pure oxygen because everyone seems to agree it doesn't leak as much out the tire. But it also has much better resistance to heat.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts