Discussion Starter #9
video fixed. im using a digital cam so its like in slow motion. kinda cool

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
My setup: Factory mids/highs
Pioneer avh-p4000dvd

10" Alpine Type R in Bassworx box

Pioneer Premier Prs-d1000m Monoblock 600rms @ 2ohms and stringer 1 farad cap.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
lol yeah a lot people look at my sub and ask if its an 8"

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ha ha even tho it says 10 right on it

·
Registered
232 Posts
Props to everyones setup, they look great. PursuitGT, I love the color match box! Here's mine:

All stock speakers (sub not on), Premier deck to match the Pioneer stock, and Rockford Amp/Enclosure.

·
Registered
77 Posts
These all look really good guys!! Nothing cheesy or ricey. GOt a question: What sort of quality difference did you notice from the stock speakers when you swapped out the stock deck? Keep the pics comin.

·
Registered
232 Posts
black_bullet_gt said:
These all look really good guys!! Nothing cheesy or ricey. GOt a question: What sort of quality difference did you notice from the stock speakers when you swapped out the stock deck? Keep the pics comin.
I just found it's a perfect balance. The bass from the subs do not overpower all the stock speakers. You can still hear a good amount of treble. Well, it depends on your gain and settings too, but all the stock speakers can definitely roll with the aftermarket subs.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hey guys... I have an 07 with working aftermarket stereo!!!!

I have a Panasonic head, Clarion Pro 6x9's, MTX 6001D amp, had a 15" Memphis DVC but since have sold.
Just thought the trunk light on/off would be a nice pic here too!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Finally I have my subs in. I love the sound so much. My alpine head unit is on order and Ill be sure to post up pics when its installed. Enjoy.. I also waxed my car so there is a few pics of her all pretty like.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts