G5 Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK Guys and Gals,,,,

Our meet is "right around the corner." It was mentioned earlier, it will be a GREAT time to Buy/Sell/Trade or Giveaway (U know what I mean!) your unused or cluttering up parts and accessories you currently have. You know... that damn part you have moved 16 times out the stairwell or your garage workbench. Well... it may be in the way for YOU,, but someone else out here may desperatly NEED that part for their car or a project.. or just a spare.
Seems this would be a GREAT thread to "work it out beforehand" as to what you want or have to sell. (Be reasonable.. your crap isn't GOLD and most on here are good folks and friends). But still,, you can turn around what is in your way,, for something you really want. Works 2 ways you know. Be honest.. and pics help a lot.
This way.. you can bring it WITH you to the meet and maybe come home with a find! NO expensive shipping either and the ole' "not what I thought it was" after it arrives at your door, with the seller 3000 miles away.
I don't know the possibility or the logistics of a trade table to display items not "pre-sold" on here. Will be a lot going on. I don't see anything wrong with bringing extra parts with you and offer for sale/trade once here.
Yall think about it..... and post 'em up. Private Messaging is nice and doesn't clog up the post with the wheelin' and dealin' end of it... but you CAN'T get your stuff out here to be seen with a PM.... POST 'em up!!!

Thanks All....
GTO 1

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Post 'em up, especially OEM. Projects and spares (in case the projects don't work) are very popular! You don't know 'till you throw it out there!!
Maybe a part description first.... if the interest is there,,, follow up with a pic.

GTO 1

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Here's what I have cluttering my garage:
stock 2.2 springs
stock engine cover
stock intake from TB to bong
stock antenna
stock center armrest cover
stock headlight and taillight bulbs
stock 15" steelies and hubcaps (maybe for a winter set?) with oem conti's with lots of tread
stock 2.2 intake manifold

·
Registered
286 Posts
Tell you the truth if its not to difficult to bring just bring it because someone may want it.

I really want to get some stock tail lights and maybe headlights.

All I have right now are my stock springs.

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris.. your stock antenna look good? Like new, no paint scratches around the base ect. 7mm for a 2007 up?

GTO 1

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
vibrant header and dp sitting in my garage, around ~1k miles on it. pulled it off because I planned on selling the car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts