G5 Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been not around the last 3weeks at all and not around much the last 6. But am back now and hope to stay around :twisted: I have had alot going on, I bought a jeep in begining of september and been working on it, then work, and trying things out on my 6er, and my GF have taken all my free time pretty much :lol:

I have updated the 1/4mile list as I had a PM for that with a time slip. But ill be rejoining my g5ers in posting again and am sure I have alot of catch up to do to be back in the top 5 whoring spots! :shock:

Even though I havent been around and the new place looks great with the color change 8) I want to thank farfrmnormal as keeping me as a mod I see for not being on in like 6weeks :stickhorse:

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Its ok... farfrmnormal is temporarily apart of the "away" group of G5'ers... So while she was away I made some changes! :twisted:

No worries I let her know haha.

Welcome back! ... and us regulars did notice you were gone! Well I did at least because your name in green doesn't pop up too often :p

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You should be able to see my name in green again more often 8)

And if you look under new posts, I should have like 15 posts already back! :lol:

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:shock: :shock: WOW, thats going to take weeks to come close! :lol:

I think the top 10 though is only double my posts now...... a few days for that :twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
lol ive got a little ways to go but i want to hit 500 posts asap lol

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
th0ughtless said:
Damn, only a few weeks? It seems like its been longer than that...
Anywho, good to hear from ya man. Welcome back
Auguest was a little week because of work schedle but was on mostly update the 1/4mile thread and say welcome to new members but the last 3-6weeks really havent been on at all. :tie:

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
Welcome back yo. 8)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts