G5 Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just got my G5 last Saturday and I really am impressed with it. I was originally a import lover still have a 89 240sx that is seeing some downtime but I bought the G5 bc I was wanting a good daily driver that was cheap well after the my parents gave me their GM discount, GM first time buyer, and the fact that my mom bought a Grand Prix GXP the same night from the same guy they shed some money off mine. Anyways I now own a white 2007 G5 5spd had 37 miles on it and not really wanting to do a whole lot to it just drive it but I may catch the itch to do something with it will see. I have been reading on the HIDs retrofits and I may attempt it will see. I ll get pics when it stops raining and I can get some. Sorry for long intro to. :D

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Welcome to G5Club! :twisted: Be sure to post pics of your G5 in the Show off your stuff! section 8)

Sounds like you have a fun filled modding future ahead of you :lol: .

I've only had my G5 for about six months now and have invested around $2000 worth of mods here and there.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Welcome

·
So Delicious !
5,288 Posts
Welcome.....
even if modding isn't something you plan in the near future, this is a great site to learn about our cars....... not just modding.
What model of G5 :?:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts