G5 Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
unless something comes up last minute, i should be going...I dont know how your getting there from Mass so i dont know if we could meet up and cruise, but im gonna be takin I-80 pretty much the whole way there.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I was looking at the map just now...

How's this sound:

If we met up in Newburgh NY, that's pretty central for CT, Mass, and Long Island, etc... I think it would be a good spot. It's off of 84, which we then would take 81/80 all the way into lordstown?

Anyone like this spot, or think we should meet elsewhere?

EDIT: The "Mid Valley Mall" is just off the highway, and it's a public parking lot, that would be a great spot to meet up IMO.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I was looking at the map just now...

How's this sound:

If we met up in Newburgh NY, that's pretty central for CT, Mass, and Long Island, etc... I think it would be a good spot. It's off of 84, which we then would take 81/80 all the way into lordstown?

Anyone like this spot, or think we should meet elsewhere?

EDIT: The "Mid Valley Mall" is just off the highway, and it's a public parking lot, that would be a great spot to meet up IMO.
umm i'm guessing you mean meet up at the newburgh mall then hit 84 out past middletown into pa then take 81 out there?

i've been out that way a few times (my brother goes to notre dame) and i live in Newburgh lol

i'm going to try to make it to this ;) I hear theres a possibility of a trifecta tuner going to be there

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Yeah, thanks for the clarification... I didn't mean pick up 81/80 from newburgh... i meant later on down the road lol....

Looks like we have a few guys that may be lined up for this, anyone else that may want to meet in newburgh? We can really get down to the nitty gritty on details when the meet dates get a little closer.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Even more confusion for you i might be in Pa at this time and would love to meet up. Also 81 in pa turns to 80 in the way that you should be goin.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Righto -- maybe those of us that stop in newburgh will stop for a break in PA somewhere as well, seeing the total trip (for me) would be about 8 hours....

Whereabouts in PA are you?

·
Registered
776 Posts
North of Williamsport.......i can meet there which is on the way to 80 from 81

·
Registered
545 Posts
we still plannin on meeting up then?

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I'd like to meet in newburgh... It's kinda central for upstate NYers (eastern side), Long Island, NJ, Mass, CT, etc... I think it's a good spot to get together and ride into lordstown as a group, no? Just gonna take a little organization, what time would we meet, etc etc... I'm planning to drive out that Friday morning (hopefully around like 5AM or so, I'd be hitting newburgh around 6-6:30 probably...

I dunno, throw out some ideas, we'll get this party bumpin.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I'd like to meet in newburgh... It's kinda central for upstate NYers (eastern side), Long Island, NJ, Mass, CT, etc... I think it's a good spot to get together and ride into lordstown as a group, no? Just gonna take a little organization, what time would we meet, etc etc... I'm planning to drive out that Friday morning (hopefully around like 5AM or so, I'd be hitting newburgh around 6-6:30 probably...

I dunno, throw out some ideas, we'll get this party bumpin.
that sounds amazing it means i can get a bit of sleep lol i'll only have to get up at like 530-600 then lol

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
lol what time do you usually get up?

·
Registered
545 Posts
later then that haha .. but i was planning on getting there earlier so i was planning on leaving earlier but i'd rather drive with other people and have a chance at sleeping but I plan on going to bed early

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am definetly down for meeting up in NY, just get the time we meet and im fine either way ^_^, my friend is getting married around this time... not quite sure the date, so I will let you guys know if I can still go! Not quite sure yet... :(

·
1,895 Posts
I was thinking on 'crashing' the meet being held this coming weekend down in Maryland. BUT, after what happened at the Sonic last week, well, I'm starting to lean towards no. Anyone in the PA/NJ/DE/MD area wanna meet up?

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice finally someone else from mass :) lol...

I got bad news guys, my friends wedding is on the 11th of July, so unfortionatly I am going to have to pass on this trip :(. You guys better be sure to take lots of pictures!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts