G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just asking! could be great to talk with them! have a little reunnion, take picture or exchange ideas and place to go for mods! ;)

Ced

·
Registered
23 Posts
yes its true, quebec girls are the finest... and don't forget we have real contact dancing!

I'm from Laval so i wouldnt mind a Montreal meet, my friend has a cobalt and there are some other montrealers on css.net that already meet up at tim hortons on de sources in the west island...

....lol haven't posted here in forever

·
Registered
23 Posts
babygirl said:
I am in the Montreal quite often in both the Laval, Ste Therese and downtown Montreal area :)
You wouldn't happen to have a black base g5 with mags and tints would ya? Cuz when my buddies and I were taking a 3day vacation to toronto we got behind a g5 identical to mine (cept i had no mags) for about the last 150km and it was fun as hell getting around traffic lolol

·
Registered
96 Posts
gearblock said:
You wouldn't happen to have a black base g5 with mags and tints would ya? Cuz when my buddies and I were taking a 3day vacation to toronto we got behind a g5 identical to mine (cept i had no mags) for about the last 150km and it was fun as hell getting around traffic lolol
No I have a red gt coupe...my license plate reads "omoikiri" :) Don't have a tint either, that will probably happen this winter
Where around MTL are you? As I might be coming up there mid December.

·
Registered
23 Posts
babygirl said:
gearblock said:
No I have a red gt coupe...my license plate reads "omoikiri" :) Don't have a tint either, that will probably happen this winter
Where around MTL are you? As I might be coming up there mid December.
Well I live in Laval which is just north of the city but i mean hey its not very big lol we should organize a meet or something... drinkiiiing

·
Registered
96 Posts
gearblock said:
Well I live in Laval which is just north of the city but i mean hey its not very big lol we should organize a meet or something... drinkiiiing
I know where the Colossus theatre is in Laval :)
That would be cool! :) I will let you know when I am back up that way...but would be great to meet some members

·
Registered
96 Posts
I should be coming up to Montreal either this month or July but for sure in August, would you guys want to meet up when I have a set date? :)

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I plan on being in Montreal for the CSCS show next month

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm in Rouyn-Noranda, Abitibi !!!! a little bit far but i can came to Mtl for some meetings

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sherbrooke here!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts