G5 Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my car that I wanna see if anyone is interested in buying. It is a 1993 Dodge Shadow convertible.

I would fix it up and keep it, but I hate convertibles.

There is nothing wrong with it mechanically, it runs where ever you want it to. Has brand new Winter/Summer tires.

It is my daily driver, I am just looking for something different. Like a older cavalier or something like that.

Also selling because I want to get something with a manual tranny.
But if I can find a cheap manual car I will keep both or something I dont know, I just hate the car.

$800

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey now, there is no law stating you HAVE to put the top down, in fact, I havent put my top down in like 3 months.

Plus the heater works!

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
BTY Elit3 said:
hey now, there is no law stating you HAVE to put the top down, in fact, I havent put my top down in like 3 months.

Plus the heater works!
oh man, if you were closer, I'd have somebody take that off your hands. Theirs got totalled and he's having a hell of a time finding another one.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rob said:
***Moved to Car stuff for sale***
slut.

NJG5GT,

I bought it for $725, and spent $125 on tires, $75 on full tuneup, $180 on stereo equipment.

I would like to see at least $800, but so far you have the highest bid, so if noone says anything a week or so from now, its yours.

I have the title......somewhere, lol. Along with a carfax report (clean by the way)

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
ok ill make a dea with you. ill give you 800 clean for the whole job, but you have to drive it up here =] haha or 750 and ill meet you

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
njg5gt said:
ok ill make a dea with you. ill give you 800 clean for the whole job, but you have to drive it up here =] haha or 750 and ill meet you
You would need to drive him home then! lolz :lol:

:stickhorse:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
funny man, I like your sense of humor, lol.

I dont know if it would make cross country. Ive taken it up to 80 for about 45 minutes, and it did fine, but I dont know how the internals would hold up for that long. I would assume it would be fine.

Maybe someone closer? lol.

It will go on craigslist here tonight

I was just gauging interest, to see how much I can get out of it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts