G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the kits that I found for fuel injected 4 cylinder engines(some of these kits can be used on v6 EFI engines as well ex. ZEX)

ZEX
ZEX 4 and 6 cyl WET kit part #82021 $799.93USD

ZEX 4 and 6 cyl DRY kit part #82011 $719.93USD

ZEX 4 cyl only Direct port nitrous system part #82030 $887.44USD

Edelbrock
GM EFI Wet Systems #70214 (silver bottle) $499.88USD (ebay price)
Application:
2005-2007 Cobalt LS/LT, ION 1 and ION 2 (40 to 60 aditional HP)

(according to the edelbrock website there is no dry system available for a returnless fuel system)

NOS

Single Fogger Dry Kits Part #: 05122NOS (universal kit) $509.88USD(ebay price)

Universal Drive-By-Wire Wet Nitrous System 4-6 Cyl. Part #: 05134NOS $684.99USD (ebay price)

Sportsman Fogger Nitrous System (Direct Port) Part #: 05030-FINOS $$$(non listed)

Nitrous Express

Fly By Wire Single Nozzle EFI Nitrous System ALL GM part#20919 $640.64USD (10lbs bottle)

DynoTune

4&6 cylinder EFI Nitrous System (wet kit) $389.00USD

4 & 6 CYL Dry Nitrous System 269.00USD

4 Cyl Direct Port Nitrous Kit $589.00USD

Two Stage Wet & Dry Nitrous System for EFI Engines $599.00USD

I have notice people mention the cold fusion kit but the website didn't mention anything about newer GM 4cyl. engines so I didn't use them. Hopefully this helps!!!

Dynotune seems to be the best value. if anyone has used one of their kits, please list ur experiences below!!!

I smell a sticky don't you???? :p

·
Original Member
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the zex prices were taken from the zex website.......im sure there are cheaper prices for all the kits if u look around

·
Registered
830 Posts
can you just slap a nos kit onto a stock 2.2? or do you have to change stuff around :lol: i'm not very good with the performance stuff haha.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Other than the kit youll need an rpm window switch, bottle warmer, 2-step colder spark plugs, purge kit and you have to run 91 octane or higher.

G

·
0 Posts
IonFeright said:
Other than the kit youll need an rpm window switch, bottle warmer, 2-step colder spark plugs, purge kit and you have to run 91 octane or higher.
Why dont they just include that shit,

NO WONDER SO MANY RICERS ARE BLOWING THEIR ENGINE TO SMITHERINES, they probably didnt know about all those extras HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
BTY Elit3 said:
IonFeright said:
Why dont they just include that shit,

NO WONDER SO MANY RICERS ARE BLOWING THEIR ENGINE TO SMITHERINES, they probably didnt know about all those extras HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!
You have a point. I guess its because you dont NEED everything its just safer.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
wet shot injects both fuel and n2o into the intake, whereas dry shot only injects n2o

zex makes a window switch that can skip first gear, which is awesome since you dont want to spray in first gear anyways really. thats the one i have

G

·
0 Posts
njg5gt said:
wet shot injects both fuel and n2o into the intake, whereas dry shot only injects n2o

zex makes a window switch that can skip first gear, which is awesome since you dont want to spray in first gear anyways really. thats the one i have
even with a window switch, you still have a purple bottle, and noone will take you seriously, lol.

·
Registered
830 Posts
BTY Elit3 said:
njg5gt said:

even with a window switch, you still have a purple bottle, and noone will take you seriously, lol.
color of bottle should mean nothing :?

G

·
0 Posts
tank said:
BTY Elit3 said:
njg5gt said:

color of bottle should mean nothing :?
oh it means EVERYTHING

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I'm sure it voids all safety regs, but you could just paint it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Also I would stay away from the ZEX window switch. There have been too many problems reported. And the skip-1st gear feature doesnt work for anybody that Ive talked to that owns the ZEX window switch including me. And that was the deciding factor that made me go with ZEX...

Go with the MSD window switch instead.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts