G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i had a lil accedent last sat night when a bozo ziped right passed me and almost ran me off the road and i hit the railling

before

sorry the pics are so huge but just so that its clear enough to see

its going to cost $1300 to fix so that is what really sux.. im going to pay it out of my own pocket. :( :( :( :x :x :x

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
njg5gt said:
wow that suxks bro. sorry to hear that you're paying out of pocket? why not go through insurance?
it was late sat night and i was a mile from home after hitting the rail the last thing on my mind was calling the cops plus that F***ker speed away the next morning was just to late i guess
and i was just getting to know and love this car which i still do. just a matter of time before the car looks good again.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
i think what he's saying is he didnt call the police which means no police report saying its a h&r. therefore, its probably going to be collision. right?

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
njg5gt said:
i think what he's saying is he didnt call the police which means no police report saying its a h&r. therefore, its probably going to be collision. right?
right but here that only means you have to pay your deductible, it's still covered and a hit and run will have the same impact on your premium as a responsible collision

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
that really sucks bud, really shows how inconsiderate ppl are

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
:cry:

·
Registered
830 Posts
that sucks dude ... with my insurance, when I claim a hit and run all I pay is my deductible and my insurance doesn't go up

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
I somehow doubt that, it would be way too easy to do the hit and run YOURSELF after a responsible accident, that way your premium isn't affected.

general population thinks like you, but I can tell you that it's just as bad as a 100% responsible accident on your part for your premium.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Renesis said:
I somehow doubt that, it would be way too easy to do the hit and run YOURSELF after a responsible accident, that way your premium isn't affected.

general population thinks like you, but I can tell you that it's just as bad as a 100% responsible accident on your part for your premium.
I was in a hit and run, and got my car fixed with only paying the premium. I just renewed yesterday and got my next step up in safe drivers discounts.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Often there will be some clause like that where you aren't accountable for a hit and run type thing, but obviously if it happens again, they start throwing up red flags. That kind of a scam would quickly come to an end.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Smokey said:
Often there will be some clause like that where you aren't accountable for a hit and run type thing, but obviously if it happens again, they start throwing up red flags. That kind of a scam would quickly come to an end.
of course ... they had my car in for examinations and everything, looked @ the scene ... but there wasn't much to judge on due to the fact i was in a parking lot.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Renesis said:
sure works weirdly in B.C. because it's the govt. and not private companies
ugh i hate icbc... they can take their government insurance and shove it so far up their asses it comes out their ears.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts