G5 Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Thats pretty neat, but I wonder how much it will cost him to make it rather than buy it.

Then again, heres a funny line

"Hey nice hummer, too bad they are built like bricks."

"Yeah, I took that into consideration when building it."

"YOU BUILT THAT ?!!?!??!?!"

"Yep."

" :shock: "

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTY Elit3 said:
Thats pretty neat, but I wonder how much it will cost him to make it rather than buy it.

Then again, heres a funny line

"Hey nice hummer, too bad they are built like bricks."

"Yeah, I took that into consideration when building it."

"YOU BUILT THAT ?!!?!??!?!"

"Yep."

" :shock: "
Well it looks as of right now its been about 15-20K. The paint was free and done by his relative, but it looks like the majority of the cost went into the free labor. So I guess if ya have the skill and the time, you can save a heck of alot of money.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Jeremy_und2004 said:
Well it looks as of right now its been about 15-20K. The paint was free and done by his relative, but it looks like the majority of the cost went into the free labor. So I guess if ya have the skill and the time, you can save a heck of alot of money.
Time == money haha.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i know what its like too just restore a car from the dround up and that takes forever and alot of hard work. what he is doing is amazing...thats sick, i wanna build me another car now.haha

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
LayLay72 said:
i know what its like too just restore a car from the dround up and that takes forever and alot of hard work. what he is doing is amazing...thats sick, i wanna build me another car now.haha
About how high is the "dround?" :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts