G5 Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I have a few question in regards to the BFGoodrich G-Force Sport COMP-2 tires. I was able to come across them for a really good discounted price through a friend so I jumped on them. I'm pretty hesitant since I've only installed stock Pirelli's every time I've gotten new tires, this will be the first time I don't. They are not installed yet on my 2008 Pontiac G5 GT, but will be soon. Yes, they are brand new and were a special order for me.

My questions are:

1. Does any member here have them or have had them before? If so what is your opinion on them?

2. How do they ride? Road noise? Gentle/smooth ride?

3. Which tire would you compare them to?

Thanks!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I read up on them there and americas tire, but there were many different opinions.I was just wowondering if anyone had installed them on their G5 or Cobalt.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input. If they don't want to take the tires back since they were special order I might sell them on here if anyone is interested. They were never installed and the G5 was totaled out.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Also, I bought them because they seemed very close to the Conti DW I wanted - not DWS like the dumbass shop thought.

I like my summer tires to have good wet grip so I don't have to watch weather as closely. They don't make Conti DW in my size anymore though, so that's where the Comp 2 came in.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts