G5 Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
it looks like the grating we have at work, or even the saftey fences we have...you could honestly do this yourself for cheaper Renesis...

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
this is FLAT, not like that kind of mesh you get at a hardware store, very nice product, all prebent!

·
I can build it.
5,443 Posts
cruisn said:
this is FLAT, not like that kind of mesh you get at a hardware store, very nice product, all prebent!
I know it not flat man its just looks the same. i guess after stocking that stuff at my old job it ruins it for me lol, i sure its one of those things that pictures just cant really show.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
whatever, I'm not waiting for you guys, don't care to save $10 bucks, I'll order it tomorrow :p

don't want another plastic grille that is too easily stolen by stupid cobalt owners

·
Registered
119 Posts
Renesis, keep us (or at least me) updated. I wanna see some pics.

·
Registered
119 Posts
streakblueg5gt said:
hmmm tuff decision. Lower my ride or get a grill. hmmmm.
You're only spending $100 to lower your car? Sorry for my skepticism, but it shouldn't be that cheap.

·
Registered
87 Posts
it looks too cheap for me...a hardware store mod IMO. Yes, I know it's flat and not rounded, but you can buy that at Home Depot too.

Price is good though...$60 cheaper than what I paid for my other grill.

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
springerdesigner said:
not bad...i would consider if the 2.2 bottom grills were designed...would look weird with just the honeycombs different...kinda like now...:lol:

great option for the GT's...

bastards
same. im going to buy a crapload of mesh and experiment

·
Since Supercharged: 6-2-1
5,470 Posts
karnivor said:
springerdesigner said:
not bad...i would consider if the 2.2 bottom grills were designed...would look weird with just the honeycombs different...kinda like now...:lol:

great option for the GT's...

bastards
same. im going to buy a crapload of mesh and experiment
well I really like the RK Sport's cobalt and how they recessed the grills on that...looks like they kept the other part of the grill insert and cut out the middle sections and then applied grill mesh to the back to give the recessed look. This is what I plan on doing...really hot...gotta figure out how to do it to the kidney bean area!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts