G5 Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
never heard of them, can you post a link of where you saw them?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Looks good man, I like it, it would go good with my red/black theme. I like the white face, but black w/ red lights would be saaweet.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Ohhh, damn.... I was contemplating doing that too. I guess it's only red cuz of the overlay then. I thought they were red bulbs. That's cool everything matches. I want all red lights on the inside..... *jealous* LOL. My bro has all red lights on his Type S, it looks deadly.

·
Registered
649 Posts
From what I understand the LEDs for autometer are for their gauges only. As for the overlays - I had them on my old Cavalier - pain in the ass getting the dash apart to get the cluster out and you have to make sure your needles re-learn properly.

IMO the white gauges look better then the black. Black looks retro

·
Registered
50 Posts
^^ I agree with that statement...I'm for the white gauges. However you can use the autometer LEDs in anything that accepts 168, 194 sockets, if I am correct [it's awhile since I played around with that stuff]. I used the red 194's in my old grand prix for some mood lighting, if you know what I mean-oh yeah, and for the autometer gauges that I had. lol. Those things are pretty bright, too.

·
Registered
493 Posts
whats with this guage stuff,isit the cool thing,you might as well get headlights that blind oncomming drivers too.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts