G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The control box has a button that says sound, so I press it and it goes ... it has a sensitivity control on the side so I'm assuming it's the bass which triggers them to pulse.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I won't be driving with them on lol. They have a setting to stay on steady as well lol. Are they legal here in B.C. to have on while driving? (question for those of us who live in B.C.)

·
Registered
197 Posts
I'm not sure about legality, but I defiently wouldn't have them pulse when driving. I would say you should be fine, I know here in MN you can have them if they are not visible from another vehicle ( the actual bulb/light bar). I'm not saying you won't get harassed, because you probably will. Have a link where you got them? What did ya wire them to?

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I think you should be fine, that's inside the car, that's like getting a ticket for having a head unit that's too bright.

Outside underglow, that's probably another matter though.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jeremy_und2004 said:
I'm not sure about legality, but I defiently wouldn't have them pulse when driving. I would say you should be fine, I know here in MN you can have them if they are not visible from another vehicle ( the actual bulb/light bar). I'm not saying you won't get harassed, because you probably will. Have a link where you got them? What did ya wire them to?
I got them off ebay, I'll find a link because I know they have lots in stock because they're an actual store. I wired them to an add-a-circuit like someone else in the forum did... $15 from canadian tire. I also found them at walmart. I added it to fuse spot 21.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Looks nice. I like the blue, but the pulsing isn't my cup of tea. I'm going to work on getting blue lights all throughout the inside and outside of my car when I get the cash.

·
Registered
167 Posts
haha i think i have those same lights, i got them like 2 years ago and i bet they are from the same person. i got the 7 different color ones.

are these them???

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Nice kit. I might just have to order some myself. I have a 2 pc color changing LED kit, but I'd rather just have a single color...

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i highly recommend it!! then go pick up an add-a-circuit from walmart ... a warning, on my vehicle i have minifuses instead of regular sized fuses so I had to go and buy a different add-a-circuit.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
IonFeright said:
Looks really nice. Just dont drive around with them on or Ill :roll: at you :wink:
all for show, all for show, no worries :lol: I was just bored, I needed some form of entertainment due to the fact I can't drive for another 28 days :cry:

·
Registered
54 Posts
As much as people refer to interior led's as "rice" Ive wanted them since I bought my car. If they're hidden and you dont drive with them on then youre good in my book.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts